Chapter 3

Free Delivery!

Hi! As I promised I tried to update a little bit faster! I hope you enjoy this update ♥ Kudos and comments are very much appreciated!


 

He yawns as he gets out of his car. He's a little sleepy, hence he decided to get some hot coffee first from the cafe near the hospital. 


 

He's about to cross the road when he sees from a distance a black Maserati stop in front of the hospital. What a fancy car. The sleepiness drains out of his system when he sees Jongin step out of the car followed by a man in a suit with gel styled dark hair, he's inches shorter than the pediatrician. He seems to say something funny to Jongin because the doctor keeps playfully swatting the man in front of him. Something stirs inside him, and for sure he doesn't like it. 


 

All hell breaks loose inside his head when the guy in suit tiptoes to kiss Jongin on the forehead. He absolutely had no right to be jealous right now since they were just getting to know each other even if they have shared a night together, but he wishes he’s the only man who can make Jongin smile like that. The man waves goodbye and Jongin returns it enthusiastically. 


 

Are they together? Is he the reason why Jongin ignored him for two weeks? The one thing that he kept hiding from him? He shakes his head. Jongin wouldn't play him like that, he's not that kind of guy. 


 

With all of the sleepiness gone, he is wide-awake but down in spirit.


 

Jongin sees the obstetrician in the hospital lobby, he proceeds to call out his name but it seems that the doctor didn't hear it as he hurriedly hops on the elevator. Weird, did he say or texted anything wrong yesterday, he wonders. 

 

 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png

 

 

Do you want to have lunch? :) 

 

I’m sorry but I’ve got to finish a report on my c-section patient yesterday.

 

It’s okay :) I'll just eat with my colleagues. Don’t forget to eat!


 

The surge of jealousy he felt earlier this morning must have made his mind hazy because no one in their right mind would decline the cute doctor's invitation. He feels a bit guilty. He gnaws on his lips and keeps looking at their message conversation, his fingers hover over his phone, itching to type something. 


 

But he snaps out of his thoughts when someone clears their throat. Oops. He almost forgot he has a pregnant male patient waiting for a sonogram check-up with his husband. 


 

"Sorry for making you both wait. So you can lie here in the bed and I will put some gel on your belly, is that okay?" He tries to plaster an awkward smile as he recovers from embarrassment. 


 

The pregnant male proceeds to follow what the obstetrician has instructed. "It's okay Dr. Oh, you can take your time, it's just that my husband here is a little too excited to see our baby." His patient glowers and drags his husband beside him near the bed. "Don't be like that to Dr. Oh, he's such a nice doctor and very handsome too." 


 

The husband snorts and Sehun gulps as he tries not to make eye contact with his patient's husband. 


 

Sehun uses the probe to find the location of his patient's baby. "Ah here you can see the baby's head in this area, and this part is where the heart is located, look, it is beating faintly." He shows it to the couple as he points out on the screen.


 

When he finally looks at the couple, the pregnant male is laughing while trying to console his crying husband beside him. They are holding each other tightly, fondness is etched on their faces as their emotions come over them. 


 

The scene in front of him makes Sehun wish to have a beautiful family intensifies. He sighs dreamily. He's getting older now but don't get him wrong, he still doesn't look like a day over 25. 


 

He doesn't know why but at the thought of settling down, Jongin's beautiful face suddenly appeared in his mind.


 

"Thank you so much, Dr. Oh." The couple says in unison.


 

Sehun smiles genuinely at the couple. 


 

Several what ifs come running in his mind especially on what he should've done from the scene earlier in front of the hospital up to point of his bland reply on Jongin's text.


 

He likes Jongin a lot. Ever since the second he saw the doctor cutely cooing a baby in his arms. The attraction they have for each is undeniably stronger than he ever thought when they slept together after the gala. Whispers of promises were declared that night as he maps Jongin's body with his kisses. He'd give everything just to hear him moan again into his–


 

He promptly shakes his head at that thought. He can't afford to get a hard on during office hours. 

 

 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

He didn't eat lunch, scared that he might run to Jongin and his colleagues. He totally regretted it and went to the donut shop to buy himself some snacks.

 

 

As he browses through the glass, he sees a pink glazed donut with its icing formed as a pleading face, he's yet reminded again of Jongin's face. The pediatrician has invaded every corner of Sehun's mind. 


 

He sighs deeply as he fishes his phone out of his pocket.


 

Jonginnie my dear, are you on ur break? Lemme make it up to you ♥️ I'll bring some donuts ♥️


 

He's about to put his phone back when his phone vibrates due to a notification. Well, that was fast. 

 

 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

"Jongin, hey, did you hear what I said?"


 

"Uh no, sorry, can you repeat it?" Still, his eyes trained on the message Sehun sent. 


 

Joohyun scoffs in annoyance. "I'm glad your Dr. Oh didn't come or else he has to see bawling your eyes out after you vomited all the pasta you ate." 


 

Nurse Joohyun from the same pediatric ward with Jongin was the second person to find out about his pregnancy, because of her early shifts, she was the one who runs and tends to Jongin's bouts of morning sickness which raised her suspicions that led to Jongin spilling the beans to her.


 

"I don't want to ask you about this but it's been bugging me because I saw you leave the gala with Dr. Oh… Is he the father?" Joohyun asks curiously. "It's okay if you don't want to answer." She adds. 


 

Jongin drinks the water Joohyun handed to him and sighs. "Yes. He is." He pouts at the idea of others seeing him with Sehun that night, not only Joohyun. "Please don't tell anyone, it's uhm he doesn't know about it."


 

She lightly smacks him in the head "Of course you dummy, It's not my business to deal with. You can trust me with that and you can always rely on me to accompany you during your morning sickness." She winked at him. 


 

"I thought it tasted good, that's why I ordered it." He replies and sticks his tongue to her. 


 

Joohyun clutches his chest dramatically. "My gosh, we've been eating that for years!" 


 

"Maybe the one they served smells so bad and tastes awful." He stands up while still clutching his phone.


 

"Hey, where are you going? I'm still not finished with my story." 


 

"Bye Joohyun, I've got to go back to my office, tell me later about that psychiatrist who hits on you." He winks as he shuts the door, muting her protests. 

 

 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

Two soft knocks on his door, he's up from his earlier sleeping position. He didn't notice he fell asleep on his desk while waiting for the obstetrician. 


 

"Hello, Dr. Oh, come in." Jongin mutters with his puffy eyes and messy hair. 


 

Sehun opens his office door and notices the pediatrician's cute appearance. His heart constricts at the sight. 


 

The obstetrician moves a chair to sit beside Jongin. "Sorry I woke you up. You must be waiting for me." He scratches the back of his neck. "I brought you a drink and a whole box of donuts, it's assorted though, 'cause I didn't know what you like." 


 

Jongin stifles a yawn while lightly rubbing his eyes, mumbling it's fine. 


 

"Hey, you got something there."


 

"What? Here?" He pointed on his mouth. 


 

Sehun leans his face closer to Jongin and looks at him in the eyes and smirks when Jongin looks like a deer caught in the headlights. He wipes the small dried saliva on the corner of the pediatrician's mouth. "There! It seems like you had a good sleep huh." He chuckles. 


 

Jongin is blushingly mad as he repeatedly wipes the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand. "I'm sorry, you had to see me like that." First, he puked all of his lunch, and now he embarrassed himself in front of the charming doctor. How can his day can go worse. 


 

When he looks up, Sehun is smiling at him fondly. 


 

He breaks the silence by asking him what flavor Sehun thinks he likes. What a way to ruin the mood. 

 

 

An4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.pngAn4PCpx.png


 

He has had a sweet tooth ever since he was a kid, so he liked every donut Sehun brought. 


 

"Did you like it?" Sehun cheekily asks. 


 

"I will like anything that was brought by you." Smooth. Real smooth, Baekhyun must be proud of him. 


 

"Does that mean you're not angry at me for not coming with you during lunch?" 


 

He shakes his head. "No, no, it's really fine and... thank you for coming here." Because if he came and saw Jongin throw up everything, it may raise some suspicion. That's the last thing he wants to happen. 


 

Sehun pats his head and softly brushes Jongin's hair. He notices the glaze still on Jongin's lips. It looks like he put on a lip gloss, it makes him even more irresistible. 


 

He isn't aware that he's slowly leaning his face on his Jongin, drawn by his full luscious lips. 


 

Jongin holds his breath and closes his eyes as Sehun slowly presses his lips against his. He releases a deep sigh when the hand that used to pat his hair is now settled on the back of his neck, pushing him to deepen the kiss. 


 

Sehun angles his head as he deepens the kiss, his other hands trailing under the doctor's white coat to grab him closer by the waist. 


 

He jumps a little when he feels Sehun's tongue asking for an entrance, and he willingly obliged. He moans lewdly when the doctor into his mouth, his tongue as he lets him explore it. It feels like they are in their own world as they share the kiss that's been haunting Jongin's dream ever since that fateful night. 


 

The pediatrician gasps to catch his breath when loud raps of knocks bang at his door. He promptly disconnects his lips on Sehun when the door slightly opens and Nurse Joohyun's head pops out on the side. "Jongi–" 


 

They both look red, still trying to catch their breath from making out. Sehun's lips are still shiny as he the glaze and saliva off his lips. He looks at Jongin who is struggling to form a word to say to Joohyun but nothing comes out. 


 

Joohyun squints her eyes at the two, suspiciously. "There's a call waiting for you at the nurse station." She says as she closes the door to give space for the two. 


 

Jongin's eyes are blown out, and his full lips still look irresistible, Sehun kinda wants to kiss him some more. But pushes away those thoughts. 


 

They both look at each other at the same time as they still catch their breath, heart still pounding in sync. Silence started to fill the air inside his office but it abruptly stopped when Jongin starts laughing heartily and the obstetrician followed him, his eyes turning into crescents as they share a laugh. Looks like their break time is over. 

 

 


Italicized words were their exchanged text messages and flashback of his conversation with Joohyun :)

Jongin (29) - Pediatrician

Sehun (30) - Obstetrician

Baekhyun (30) - Pediatrician