NINE

Betrayed Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝How have you been for the past years?❞

↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣

Sehun stared at Ayla with sad eyes. He could not believe when Hyejin said that Dong Woon would be having a meeting with someone named Ayla from Magnetic Moon Events and Co for their opening event at Daegu. He quickly told Hyejin to cancel all his appointments and meetings immediately as he quickly dragged her to OA Interior Design that was about 15 minutes drive away from their main office - OHK Architecture and Co.

"S-sir," Dong Woon stuttered with eyes wide.

He never expected Sehun to come down for their meetings as the man never did all these while. Dong Woon was hoping that Sehun never heard whatever he had said to Ayla or else he would be fired immediately. Sehun, despite looking cold and arrogant, was actually a man of manners. He never like when his staff be rude to anyone even towards their cleaners - moreover with someone that they were supposed to work together with.

Ayla turned towards Dong Woon in surprise - breaking her eye contact with Sehun. 

"What do you mean by sir?" Ayla mumbled as she tried to keep her heart from beating too fast.

Yejin quickly stood up and bowed before turning to Ayla with a flat smile, "Mr Oh is our founder and CEO. Sir, this is Ayla Kim from Magnetic Moon. Our project manager for the upcoming event." she introduced them - aware of the tension rising in the room.

Ayla's eyes watered as she quickly looked down. No! No! This is not what supposed to happen. She mentally screamed.

Sehun turned to Dong Woon with a menacing look. The soft and gentle look was no longer plastered on his face. His orbs turned dark as his jaws clenched tightly with his fist tightening. If it was not for the others that were in the room, he would have punch Dong Woon right in the face for disrespecting the woman he loved. 

"Is that how I taught you guys to speak to someone in my office?" Sehun repeated his question with a menacing tone - not forgetting to emphasize on the word 'my'.

His eyes were sharp and never left Dong Woon who stood there with his head hung low. Definitely Sehun heard every single words the latter had hurled at Ayla.

Ayla quietly stood there as she stared at Sehun. It did not matter what Dong Woon said about her because all she could think of was Sehun. He was really standing in front of her. The man she had silently cried for and missed dearly.

"I-its' okay," Ayla croaked with tears cascading her cheeks.

Sehun was more livid than before when he saw Ayla silently tearing. He swore that if he ever got to meet Ayla again, he would never let her cry again. Taking long stride towards Dong Woon, his fist flew faster than his mind could think. Every living soul in the room gasped in shock at the sudden action from their leader but none dared to stop him. Sehun let out another hard punch as Dong Woon swayed to the back. 

Ayla who had been a bystander quickly ran towards Sehun and with all her strength, she stopped his fist from swinging another punch at Dong Woon. Just from his glare and heavy breathing, Ayla knew the older man was bursting with anger. Even when they were younger, Sehun would always act faster than his mind could think when he was angry especially when it came down to Ayla.

She was his business.

They messed with her, they had to face him whether she knew it or not.

"Don't hurt him!" Ayla pleaded - afraid that Sehun might kill the poor man right there.

Oh, she knew he was more than capable to do so when he wanted to.

Sehun clenched fist loosened at the touch of Ayla. His furrowed brows relax and he let go of Dong Woon's collar. But not before giving him a stern reminder, something that shocked everyone in the room including Ayla.

"This company belongs to the person you asked to sell her body to you. OA had always stand for Oh Ayla if you ever wondered and it is not her who have to know her place but it is you." He spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter