Chapter 2: How I found out

What i'll do for her

It was A.J.'s first world tour and Yumi got tickets for his show in Seoul, the first night, as expected for a crazy fan. But what happened before my eyes was very unexpected. As I walked down the stairs towards the dinning room for breakfast, I saw Yumi, siting there with her school clothes!

She was rushing to eat and had stuffed a whole slice of bread into when she noticed me. She stood up and screamed," Yah! We're going to be late for school, it's almost 9a.m. Already, and you aren't changed!"

I knew it wasn't a school today; it was saturday according to all the clocks and calendars around the house, not only that, summer vacation had just started!

As she was about to run towards the front door and put on her shoes, I stopped her. "Today's Saturday, Yumi! Plus today's AJ's concert, remember?" I told her before she answered," I thought there was school first!"  I shook my head and rushed her to change, and at about 10a.m. after finishing up my breakfast, Yumi came down, dressed up in a cute shirt and matching shorts and tights, her shirt had 2 huge words on it: A.J.

She always took a really long time to get ready so I wasn't surprised that more than an hour had gone past.

---

It was the first time I brought Yumi into my school.  Usually, I would ask her to wait outside for me but due to the strange incidents that happened, I knew it wouldn't be a good idea for me to leave her alone, let alone a public place! 

As I walked down the 2nd level hallway with Yumi tagging behind me, suddenly, a group of queenka's came towards me yet again.  Yumi, being the shy type, grabbed hold of my arm. She slightly shivered as the group of Queenkas came nearer and nearer. I knew that I should ignore them so I continued walking towards the track club's room, where I had left my running shoes.

As me and Yumi walked, the queenka's started disturbing me, calling me "oppa" to try and attract my attention. As we walked and were near the stairwell, one of the queenka's got really irritated and screeched," YAH! , stay away from my oppa, don't think a low life can get a  chance to steal yoseob oppa from me," before pushing Yumi aside, causing her to tumble down the stairs, before hitting the wall.

The queenka on the other hand, grabbed my arm before trying to flirt with me. I shook her away before running towards Yumi. She had lost conscious and I quickly dialed for an ambulance as the nearest hospital was at least a 10minute drive and I dont think I could support Yumi while driving a motorcycle.

As I lifted Yumi up and carried her towards the school's entrance, the queenka's started fake crying.  The one who pushes Yumi down started saying," Oppa! Why are you helping that low lifeless ? I'm way better than her," she said and I gave her a hard cold stare, something unlike my cute aegyo style, before answering her question," She's my younger sister, ." They soon looked at me with shock before they're all-so-fake eyes of fear and pity appeared, and pretended to care for Yumi. I got really pissed and said,"Get out of my sight, ."

Who were they, to pretend to care when they had purposely hurt Yumi?

 When I arrived at the school entrance, the ambulance had come just at the time and soon, we were headed to the hospital.

That was when my 16 year old sister's not-so-bright future was revealed.