Good Morning

Click

At Yujin’s Apartment

Minju POV

Oh, my god. I felt pounding pain in my head even though I didn’t even open my eyes yet. What a hangover. I slowly open my eyes. I reached and grab my phone at the nightstand. I saw the time and also at least 20 messages from my manager, Hitomi.

From: Tomi

Minju, you have practice at 2 pm later on. I will come and pick you up. I already have Yujin’s apartment address. See you there.

Author POV

She felt her body freezes for a moment.

“Yujin’s?! Oh my god, how did I end up in her apartment”, Minju said while holding her head.

Then, she looked at the surrounding. This is definitely not Minju’s room. A mix of grey, white and black decorates the room. Then, she saw that she is wearing nothing but her lingerie. Suddenly, a familiar scent of coffee invades her thought. Since Yujin is not in the room, she thought that Yujin was probably in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

She gets out of the bed, and wrapping the white blanket around her body. She fixed her hair in a messy bun and silently walked to the kitchen to find Yujin preparing the table. Yujin is wearing a white shirt polo tucked into a pair of black jeans. Minju’s sighed at the view of a very handsome woman standing by the end of the table with her spectacle at the bridge of her nose reading news on her iPad. Yujin must have heard her sigh and listen to her steps towards the kitchen.

“Good morning”, Yujin said strictly and her eyes is still on her tablet.

“Good morning. I’m sorry Yujin-shi but I-I can’t find my clothes”, Minju said shyly while entering the kitchen with Yujin’s white sheet covering her body. In the moment their eyes meet, Yujin freeze. She quickly averted her eyes back to her iPad.

“You can just pick any of my shirt at the closet beside the toilet”, Yujin said while turning away from Minju.

Yujin POV

Oh , how can she be so cute and y at the same time?! Okay you can do this Yujin, fighting! Why doesn’t she wear anything anyway? She must have taken her clothes off when she sleeps.

I quickly cook breakfast for both of us. I am not that good in cooking but I still can make scramble eggs with bacon. After I have done cooking and setting up the table suddenly, I saw Minju’s walking towards the kitchen wearing one of my black Nike hoodie. It looks a little oversize when she wears it.

Cute.

“Come here, let’s eat breakfast together”, I said as I saw that she look a bit scared to come to the kitchen.

“I don’t bite, Minju-shi”, I said and smile at her.

“Oh sorry, I don’t usually do this. I don’t wake up everyday at another people house. I’m sorry for bothering you, Yujin-shi”, Minju said while her eyes are still looking down at the table.

“Its okay. Oh by the way, are you okay? Any headache?”, I said while eating my breakfast.

“A bit. But I already eat the medication you left at the nightstand. And, I don’t really remember about last night. I just remember when you came and then I don’t remember it anymore”, Minju said.

Author POV

“I’m done with my food. Here, give me your plates let me wash them”, Minju said while looking straight at Yujin.

She startled as she saw the bruise on Yujin’s face. She saw Yujin’s eyes widen and quickly hide her face. Minju without thinking quickly, hold Yujin’s face and look at the bruise inspecting it. Meanwhile, Yujin feel that all of the wall she built had gone to drain. Minju was so close to her right now. Yujin closed her eyes.

“Yujin-shi, do you know where is the first aid kit?”, Minju asked Yujin.

“Ah-ah it is in my room in the closet”, Yujin said to Minju while blushing. It is not everyday Yujin encounter with a beautiful, or ethereal angel in front of her.

Minju went to the room and get the first aid kit from Yujin’s closet. As Minju walked towards the room, Yujin stared at Minju’s back. She can get used to this. Having breakfast with someone, and having someone taking care of you. She can get used to this. Before this, she is always alone. Having Minju here today makes her feel like it is not bad to have a company.

Minju walk towards Yujin and asked Yujin to sit at the stool at the kitchen table. She put the ointment and dab it to Yujin’s upper lip.

“Ouch”, Yujin said while backing away from Minju’s hand.

“Is is hurt? I’m sorry”, Minju looked at Yujin while trying to dab her lips again. But the problem is Yujin keeps on backing away from Minju’s hand.

Without further ado, Minju wrapped her other hands around Yujin’s neck and hold her to keep her in place. Yujin who is startled by Minju’s action freezed at her seat. Minju continue to dab the ointment at Yujin’s upper lip.

Yujin is now starstruck by seeing how beautiful Kim Minju is up close. Her eyes is shining but somehow it looks a bit dull if you look inside it. Yujin wonders why. Her nose is angled to perfection. Her lips. Yujin realise the position their in. Yujin is sitting at the tool while Minju is standing in front of her with one hand on her neck. That is how close they are with each other now. She saw that Minju had stopped dabbing her lip and is now staring at her lips. Yujin is also doing the same thing, staring at Minju’s lips.

Closer.

Suddenly, the sound of doorbell makes them moved away from each other. Yujin awkwardly scratch her neck.

“It must be Tomi”, Minju said while awkwardly point towards the door. They awkwardly changing glances towards each other and walked towards the door to greet Hitomi.