Runaway

Click

At Flower Café

Author POV

“Let me send you home?”, Yujin asked Minju.

“Are you sure Yujin-shi? It’s okay. Tomi can pick me up. My apartment is a little bit far from here”, Minju said to Yujin.

“No need for the hornofics, Minju-shi. Just call me Yujin. I’m already here anyway let me send you home, come on”, Yujin softly smile at Minju.

“I can’t say no, do I? Hahaha alright let’s go”, Minju said to Yujin walking to the door.

When they was about to go out of the café, Minju forget to pull her mask on resulting one of her fans recognize her at the café.

“Wah! It’s Kim Minju!”, a fan shouted while pointing at her. All of the people at the café is murmuring and keep on taking picture of Minju while some of her fans trying to take her signature and photo with her. Making it hard for Minju to walked outside as people keep on flooding around her. She freezes at her place not knowing what to do, usually Hitomi is always there with her. The crowd keep on pushing each other trying to get Minju’s attention.

Suddenly, she felt someone pulled her hand and run away from the café. She is wearing a mask, the she realized that it is actually the photographer. Ahn Yujin. Her heart beat faster at the sight of they holding hands.

*Badump-badump-badump*

Then, Yujin pulled her in the sharp corner and pinned her to the wall. She took off her cap and make Minju wear it instead successfully hiding Minju’s face. Sound of crowd running become more louder so, Yujin pulled Minju closer by the waist and pushing Minju’s face to her neck. Without they realize they are actually hugging each other.

A huge crowd run past them while shouting, “Kim Minju jjang!”, “Kim Minju I love you!”, “Kim Minju marry me!”.

Yujin let a soft sigh as she realizes that the crowd is already gone. Yujin turn her head to face Minju and she realised how intimate their position is. She could even hear Minju breathe. They locked their eyes on each other. Both of them seems to be lost in each other eyes. Minju is gripping Yujin’s coat and Yujin had wrapped her arms around Minju slim waist. They getting closer and closer.

*Minju’s phone ringing*

They quickly pulled away from each other. Minju looked at her phone and saw that Hitomi is calling her. She answered the telephone and smile apologetically at Yujin.

“Kim Minju, are you okay? Where are you now? Do you want me to pick you up? Is the crowd-” , Hitomi asked her definitely worried of her idol.

“Relax Tomi. I’m okay. Actually, I’m with Yujin. She help me to run away from the crowd. We managed to escape”, Minju answered.

“Alright then, you should get back to your apartment Min. I’m afraid that they are still in the area. It is all over SNS that you’re at the café. Do you want me to pick you up?”, Hitomi said sigh thankfully that Minju is now safe.

“It’s okay Tomi. Yujin will send me home. I’ll text you when I get back. Bye”, Minju said and ended the call.

Minju turn to look at Yujin and saw that the latter is scratching her neck while looking down at the floor. Minju find it amusing because just now, Yujin is coldly pushing everyone out of their way and coolly running away from them and now the PuppyYujin is back. “She is so cute”, Minju squealing inside her head. The idol then gained the photographer attention by clearing .

“So, where is your car?”, Minju asked Yujin.

“Who said that were going back by a car?”, Yujin give Minju a loopside smile.

“What do you mean?”, Minju said looking weirdly at Yujin.

“Follow me”, Yujin said.