Introducing Kim Minju

Click

At UW Entertaiment

Author’s POV

“Okay meeting dismissed, and Minju make sure that you remember what I said, no more causing trouble. Make sure to break thing of with that model before paparazzi caught you guys”, Mr Kim quickly walked out of the room.

“I’m sorry Tomi”, Minju said while looking at her manager with puppy eyes, Hitomi.

“Aish I already tell you that it is not safe for you guys to date there! See now the company already caught you guys. So what is your plan now?”, Hitomi asked Minju.

“I will talked to her unnie. I’m sure she will understand my situation”, Minju said as she give a small smile to Hitomi.

“Alright, suit yourself”, Hitomi said to Minju.

At Minju’s Apartment

Minju is now waiting for Kriesha to arrive at her apartment. She have to talk about their relationship with her. Her phone is full of notification from her artist friend, school friend. She is always the pretty girl in her school form her middle school until her university days. Despite her being in the popular group, she always had been in trouble with relationship.

Her past relationship break with her saying that she is so timid no self confidence.

She try to change herself and fall in love again.

Only to be broken.

Her past relationship did not go well because her ex-girlfriend saying that she is annoying, she talks too much.

Not only that.

Her past lover also said that she is pretty, just that, just pretty and nothing else.

She then completely close the door to her heart and no one had been able to break the walls yet.

Minju stop thinking and walk towards the door as she heard the bell ringing. She opened the door and saw Kriesha in front of the door. She smiled at her. But her smile did not reach her eyes. Even her Indian dimples cannot be seen. Kriesha who saw Minju face quickly hugged her and walk inside of the apartment.

At XYZ Club

After her talk with Kriesha, she heads to the private club she usually goes. She just break up but she does not feel like it. She just feels empty. Even though, she and Kriesha had been together for almost 6 months. She does not feel anything when she break up with Kriesha.

She only accepts Kriesha because the later was her senior at university. And somehow, they clicked. They accept each other flaws and help each other. But, never once Minju actually fall in love with her senior.

Looking back, she can see that it always her that been receiving. Kriesha always tries her best in making these relationship works. But not Minju. She is still broken. It is harder to mend a broken heart.

Minju look around the club and saw people dancing together. She feels ached in her heart. Despite her being arrogant and usually gives off the cold aura, she is actually very broken. Being an idol makes her feel that she is actually trapped in her own imaginary cage.

She cannot make her own decision. Not fall in love. Cannot voice out her opinion. Cannot do what she want. But, she do it because of her passion. She loved to be on stage with all the crowd cheering for her. It gives her hope and strength to continue in this idol world.

In front of other people she usually put on her mask that Indian dimple and a smile that everybody loves but when she is alone, she is actually really sad. When Kriesha came, she thought that Kriesha will be the same as her past lover but seeing the efforts. Minju almost fall in love with her.

*THUD*

Minju saw a commotion at the bar of the club. She is sitting upstairs at the private VIP table. Alone. There she saw someone had been punched at the bar. As she was about to turn her back, she saw Kriesha at the corner of the club kissing with a stranger.

Minju went downstairs and was about to pull Kriesha from the stranger but she heard their conversation.

“Kriesha, aren’t you with Minju?”, the stranger asked Kriesha.

“Not anymore, she is so troublesome. Too many rules dating with an idol. Therefore, it feels like I’m dating a robot. She just have pretty face, that’s all”, Kriesha said while smirking at the stranger.

Minju stopped at her tracks when she hear that. Minju thought Kriesha is not the same with her past lover. But it seems like everyone is the same. She hold her breath and when to her apartment.

As soon as she walk back towards her car, she cry. She look at herself in the mirror. She look so pathetic. She look lonely. Then, she drive back to her apartment. She walk in her apartment and all she could is how empty she is. Her apartment. Her heart. All is empty.

Empty.