first step

Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A taxi was pulled to stop at the side of small house with white and purple as the dominant colors. It had small porch and small garden with white swing, flowers and tree. The one story house looks plain but comfy enough for Joohyun’s eyes. She step out from the taxi and behind her, there was Seungwan who struggle with her wife’s baggage. Three big baggage that make Seungwan think if Joohyun also bring her maids here, inside the baggage.

 

After the marriage, Joohyun decided to sold their house and follow Seungwan to America, well since she is the head of this family and Joohyun were in no mood to chip on her piece of mind, so she follow and agree with everything.

 

“Uh, this way.” Seungwan took her keys from her back pocket and open her chest length of her front fence. She close it again after Joohyun went in and continue to brought Joohyun’s baggages until she arrived inside her sweet home. Joohyun is now looking around, inside, she found small minimalist kitchen but big enough to move around, small living room with 32 inch smart TV on the wall, small couple couch with fluffy  purple rug, small cupboard that full of books, video games and DVD.

“Erm, Joohyun-sshi.” Seungwan called cause her wife turn around and blink for second because Seungwan was holding a big box that filled with her daily clothes, face cream and other things that buried inside.

“umm, since my house only have one room, from now on you can have it while I take the couch or my office. It’s okay don’t feel bad because I normally sleep on couch, uh just to tell you but yeah it’s not important thought..” her voice trail of as Joohyun just keep looking at her with blank expression. She quickly excuse herself before disappearing to what Seungwan call her ‘office’ at the corner, near the pantry that got covered with coral and shell curtain.

“I guess I’ll invest on that expensive chair and pillow set that that Eunwoo boy said and a real door.” Seungwan nodded herself as she start to re-arrange her office-oh bedroom. Inside Seungwan’s room, just what Joohyun also expect, queen size bed, three doors cupboard, table with floating cupboards at the wall that contain photo and more collections of book. But there is one thing that caught her attention. A photograph that place nicely on top of the shelf. She took the photo and look at the person who smile beautifully back at her. Outside, Seungwan just finish packing at her so-future-bedroom. Well is not like she didn’t use to it. In fact, she thank herself that she rarely use her bedroom since she always buried herself with works, so couch that can be adjust as a bed and table are her best bed so far. It feels so good for investing on that couch anywy, there is no regret, especially now. Nope, not at all.

 

 

 

X

 

 

 

It’s already morning and Seungwan is ready to go to work but she stops at her bedroom. It was close but she still standing there without moving. After 5 minutes, she finally rise her hand and make a one small knock but quickly retreat her hand and decided to went to the kitchen. It’s been a week since their marriage but not once Joohyun show up to Seungwan and Seungwan fully understand that. She put a small note on top of the coffee table. Everything is set up, Korean breakfast for Joohyun Son. Joohyun Son, it was just some alphabet that could make Seungwan smile for a moment but quickly got wipe away after her brain reminds her how that certain title could happen. It’s really saddening her more when she remember Joohyun’s face. She sigh before leave the kitchen and again, she knocks Joohyun’s door more boldly.

“Joohyun-sshi, i-it’s me Son Seungwan. I-I made you a breakfast. Please eat it while still warm. I’ll go to work now. See you.” after minutes of hesitation, Seungwan decided to work, leaving Joohyun who is standing behind her bedroom door. The door slowly crack open and well fresh Mrs.Son out from her room. she walk toward the front window that was located beside the door a she watch Seungwan close the fence and walk away while she greet their neighbor. After Seungwan was out from her sight, Joohyun sigh and went to the kitchen. She sigh more as she saw what Seungwan had done to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SON SEUNGWAN!” Seungwan jump from her seat as she tried to catch her paper cup that fortunately empty but slippery at the same time. She finally caught her cup and put it on her table as someone approaching her. It was her boss.

“YOU!” Seungwan lean back as she quickly shrunk on her chair while her nose got pointed with slender finger and in front of her, is her devil face boss.

“Y-yes mam.”

“You bas*ard girl! Where have you been for weeks?! Without contacting us?!” Bead of sweat was visible on Seungwan’s forehead. She was doomed this time. She is sure she told the HR that she is leaving for vacation. Oh well.

“What kind of friend you are didn’t invite us to your marriage huh?!” now Seungwan look confuse but still scare for her life as the boss stare at her sharply.

“W-What Marriage? I-I d-dd-don’t-“

“Aish, no no no no don’t deny it anymore Seungwan, you are under arrest.” Her boss look around and Seungwan can only sigh. Words sure travel fast. But from who? Well she should worry later. Probably the tax guy, yeah.

“LISTEN! Quickly bring your as* here and congrats our smart SON for her being not a anymore!” it was comical but beside her confusion and anxious, inside her tiny heart she was relief and slightly happy. She just hope Joohyun didn’t kill her about this new found out. Now, who’s hand she should shake first?

 

 

 

X

 

 

 

Five blocks away from where Seungwan work, to be exact her house, Joohyun is sitting down at the small gazebo that she just found out not long ago. She gave Seungwan credits for this small comfy house for having yard at the front and the back of her house. The gazebo was big enough for 3 people to lie down. There are also white and purple pillow that makes it more comfy.  She still on her deep though when suddenly she hear noisy roar machine at the front and got followed by someone cursing so bad that make Joohyun frown.

“F*** YOU SON SEUNGWAN! G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter