Finale

Love of A Merman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It's 7am when Chanyeol finally made his way out of his house to look around the town. This is his first day living here. He doesn't regret abandoning his life in the city.


"Good Morning Chanyeol." Yixing, his new neighbor who's reading a newspaper on the front porch greeted him as he made his way out of the house.


"Ah-hi! Good Morning to you too, uhm-Yixing!" Chanyeol greeted back.


"Where are you headed too?" asked Yixing who folds the newspaper to focus on him.


"I'm just gonna look around, haven't got the chance yesterday as I was busy with the moving." said Chanyeol.


"Okay mate! Have fun!"


"Sure, thanks!" Chanyeol made his way to leave his porch


"Oh by the way! Careful not to go down deep in to the woods." Yixing warned him.


"Why?" Chanyeol can't help but be intrigued.


"Because deep in to the woods, there's a lake."


"Why? What's with the lake?" eyebrows furrowed as he asked yixing. It's weird, usually locals took pride of their wonders, but this is strange.


"There's always an incident linked to that lake. Travellers goes missing, their bodies never found. Legend says that in that lake, a Merman resides. It'll pull you deep down 'til you are part of his world." Yixing said casually as he sips his own coffee.


"Folks who survived the encounter said that the merman has the most angelic voice they ever heard, it can make you crazy. His voice is like a lullaby as he sing a song to lure you. Fortunately those folks has some beewax and was sane enough to cover their ears with it, seems like it's no myth at all." Yixing added.

 

 

 

--
He paid no heed to their warnings, it's 21st century, who still believes in those?? They are all myths or so he thought.


With book, pen and blanket in his hand, off to the woods he go.

He just followed the trail so he would still find his way out.

 

 

 

 

--
Only when his stomach grumbled that he notice that sun is beginning to retire, he was too immersed in writing thay he failed to take notice of his surrounding. He folded the picnic cloth and took his belonging.


As he made his back, a voice made it to his ears.


"Come to me~" a voice rang in his ears followed by a giggle.


Chanyeol stopped in his tracks, heart beating faster.


"I am here~ follow my voice~" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter