6 //

Neorago ~ Its You [ HIATUS ]

 

Note : Seohyun : Pink

           : Donghae : Red

           : Yoona : Teal 

           : Kiseop : Navy Blue 

           : Others : Indigo

Narrator's POV

its been a week Seohyun doesn't talked to Donghae nor Yoona . she's still felt ache . she's in pain when she looked at them . she felt very sad . her two bestfriend betrayed her . how could she stand ? Yoona still act coldly with her while she act coldly in front of Donghae . and all this time , Taeyeon , Sunny and Tiffany kept accompanied her . Yesung , Ryeowook , Leeteuk and Kyuhyun tried to cheer her up . but they felt like they failed . Seohyun still shut . no more cheerfulness , joyness and happiness in their class . Shindong also lose his bullies . he miss her teased .

while , at the back , Seohyun keep sleep and ignore the atmosphere around her . she went to school just to keep up attendance . but , when the music class and teacher give them permission to play an instrument , she will play the piano . she always play a sad song . many of their teacher realized her changes but always good in her score , so they cannot say anything . until Mrs Park , the English teacher hailed her .

          " Miss Zen Seohyun , please wake up "

she talked in English . Seohyun rubbed her eyes and looked around her . she off guard when Donghae's eyes pierced her eyes . she quickly bowed . 

          " teacher , may I go to comfort room ? "

she asked in English and Mrs Park just nodded . she walked out slowly from the class . everyone kept looked at her while Chullie just smirk . all he can do is smirk , smirk and smirk .

- at comfort room -

Seohyun's POV

 

I'm tired ... very tired ... all this thing drove me crazy ! argh ! I washed my face and looked at my reflectin on mirror . I saw a girl , with a long hair . a black circles around her eyes . the eyes that full of sadness , disappointed and lifelessly .  it was me , Zen Seohyun ... I walk into the toilet . I sat on the toilet seat .. suddenly I hear two girl talk to each other . 

          " Hyorin-ah .. did you hear the newest rumor ? "

          " what rumor ? I didn't hear anything ... "

          " I heard , Donghae Oppa and Seohyun Unnie are not friend anymore .. I think .. "

          " ya ! Bora ! why are you said like that ? "

           " yeah , I always saw Donghae Oppa and Seohyun Unnie together long time ago . but now . I just saw Seohyun Unnie alone "

           " wae ? "

           " I thought , maybe after Donghae Oppa and Yoona Unnie met at our school garden ... "

           " mwoh ?! you also know about that ? "

my tear start to running down again ... I cover my mouth with my hand , I don't want they know about my presence ..

             " who's didn't know ? Donghae Oppa , our hearthrob with our Goddess Yoona Unnie ... she's so lucky .... "

             " but , I'm prefer Donghae Oppa with Seohyun Unnie . I like both of them ... even Seohyun Unnie close with our school handsome boy "

             " yah , Yoona Unnie sooo pretty . Donghae Oppa deserved get her ... " 

             " aigoo ~ I don't know .. lets go ... "

I cry again .. I heard both of them walk out . I go to sink and wash my face again . my eyes red again .. I take a breath and walk out . I walk into class and sit on my place ... Mrs Park give us a homework and she left the class . and again , the class start to noise ..

            " take a time for cry out huh ? "

Yesung asked me and his question really really make me wits . I looked at him with my puffy eyes . I hope ' him ' will look at me and persuade me ... but , no .. hope is hope , but he never look at me and persuade me anymore .. Yesung and Ryeowook pull their chair and sit besides and in front of me . 

             " Seohyun-ah ... " Ryeowook call me with his soprano voice ..

I look at him and curve a smile .yeah , now he's really close with me and I don't know why . Yesung keep looking into my eyes . looks like he wants to read my mind . suddenly Shindong jump in front of us make us really shock . 

            " yo Seohyun-ah ! what happen to you ?! "

yes , another disturber with a big mouth are here . I'm sure I can't lock my mouth anymore .

I'm fake a smile . 

           " ya Shindong-ah ! how dare you to disturb me ? do you want me too bully you again huh ? "

I'm asked him and laughed .. it is very AWKWARD !!

           " ya ya ya . how could you bully me if you're crying like a little baby ?? " 

everyone in the class looked at me . yes , A+ I give to you Shindong !! " 

everyone's eyes on me .. except her .. I don't care anymore . wae ? am I not her friend anymore ? whats wrong with her ! I swear , after this , I will ignore her likes she ignore me ... what comes around goes arounds .

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

vvmykki223  : Is Yoona going to end up with Kiseop ?

I hope sp T__T
Update soon !

 

Me : kekeke . just wait until the end okay ? thank you for suscribing me !

 

 

Eycha_ys83 : Oh poor my seobaby... Bad donghae and yoona !! Omo i saw kiseop's tag !! Hope kiseop + seohyun !! Kekeke :D love them (too) ;) <3

 

Me : yeah :( actually , they hide something ..hahahaha :D I hope both of them too . waith untul the end okay ? thank you so much because suscribing me :D