7 //

Neorago ~ Its You [ HIATUS ]

 

Note : Seohyun : Pink

           : Donghae : Red

           : Yoona : Teal 

           : Kiseop : Navy Blue 

           : Others : Indigo

 

Narrator's POV

 

its been so long time Seohyun never talked to Donghae . she wants Donghae felt what she felt before this . Seohyun became more active , talkative and always teased another students , like before this . she's really move on with what happened to her , Donghae and Yoona . she entered the cheerleading groups , even she knew , Yoona and Yuri also took part in the group . Taeyeon , Tiffany and Sunny also took part and they became more closed . in the class , Seohyun moved her place besides Yesung . she's no more sat beside Donghae . its make Donghae alone and lonely . but , she cannot do anything . she wants Donghae realise that she disappointed with him . until one day , at class . Donghae dragged her out from the class to top of the roof .

 

Seohyun's POV

 

when I'm busy talking to Yesung , Wookie and GameKyu , I felt somebody pulled my hand . I look , its Donghae !

          " follow me ... " he said 

          " no , I won't " I'm ignored him .

          " if you don't want , I will pull you " and yes . he do it . how dare him !

he pulled me up to top of the roof . whats wrong with him ?! everybody in the class keep looking at us when he pulled me . and I'm looked at her .. she's looking at me .. but its to late , I don't know you , Y .... when we at the top , he let go of my hand .. my hand's red .

           " what do you want ? " I'm asked him and cross my hand over my chest .

he looked at me with his lonely eyes .

           " why are you being like this ? why ? am I do something wrong to you ? "

oh crap ... I'm very weak when hear his cracky voice ... I turned around , tried to not looking at him ..

           " being what ? I'm okay "

           " yes ! you're okay . but I'm not ... what I had done to you ? you always avoid from me .. why Seohyun ? "

           " no . you done nothing . just me ... " damn , I can't talk ... my voice .... argh !!

Donghae turned to look at me . but I keep turned around . he helds my both hand .

           " Seohyun .... please ... why are you being like this ? tell me if its my fault .... " he persuade me .. oh god ... help me ...

I'm still numb and I don't know what to say . my tear almost dropped because I really cannot stand when saw him sad .. and the reason he's sad .. is .... me ?? I pull my hand roughly and my tear started to fall . I quickly run away and said " think what you have done 2 month ago ! " with crying without ending . 

 

Donghae's POV

 

          " think what you have done 2 month ago ! " 

I heard the last thing she said .. so , thats mean ?? she's knew ... about .. me ? but , why ? and she's crying .... please ... I cannot stand when see you crying Seohyun ... I wiped my tear and walked to my class slowly ... 

          " so , she's know .. she saw it ..... " I feel like my heart broke ... I don't want person that I love very much in pain ... disappointed .. oh my .... "

I step into the class and looked at her . when our eyes meet , she quickly turned to window .. and Yoona smiling at me .. I'm faked a smile to her .. Mianhae , Yoona .. I sat on my place and turned back .. tried to look at her . I saw Ryeowook , busy caressed her hair .

           " ya , whats wrong with that Bunny ? " my mind said ..

I felt like I'm jealous when saw her laughed with another boy , not me . and I headr them laugh ... yeah I know , she's pretended to laugh happily but inside in her heart .. she's sad and lonely .. same as me ... I miss her ... suddenly , Yoona jumped in front of me and make me shocked . 

            " ya , whats wrong ? " I ask her .

she handed me a card . a birthday card . so thats mean .... oh my ... her birthday ... she smile at me and walked away .. she gave her birthday card to everyone ... except her ... but why ?? after she give to everyone , she sat in front of me with a wide smile .

           " hey , don't forget to come .. and bring the present too ! " she said .

I'm just smile and nodded .

          " but , ya ... why don't you invite Seohyun ? she's our friend too ... "

she's shut .

          " yours , not mine " she walk edto her place ..

whats wrong with her ? I turned and looked at Seohyun , I saw her laughed happily .. I'm pitied for her ..