Day at Work

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SowonxYerin

Adjusting the several badges pinned on her uniform, Yerin released a sigh. Her body still felt sore from all the activites they did the night prior. Just the mention of the previous night, lewd images popped on her head, causing her cheeks to heat up and a small smirk to form on her lips.

"Whatchu smirking for?" Asked the taller woman, who barged in the room and also in her train of thoughts. She beamed at the uniformed woman, resting her hands on the dimple of Yerin's back. Sowon looked at her with wide and bright eyes, having a hint of what plagued her girlfriend's mind. 

Yerin shook her head, trying her best not to roll her eyes at the smug smile plastered on Sowon's face. She entangled her hands behind the taller's neck, taking a whiff of the scent of her shampoo. 

"You used my shampoo again?" She asked, her hands busying themselves by playing with the wispy hairs on Sowon's nape. She immediately cooed at the bright red cheeks of Sowon as she nodded her head, embarassment suddenly taking over her. 

"I missed your scent." Sowon mumbled, now buried on Yerin's neck, trying to cover her reddening face. Her thick uniform muffled Sowon's voice, the confession not reaching her ears. 

"Come again?" She asked, genuinely curious with her answer. But Sowon was not having any of it, she rolled her eyes before burrowing deeper into the woman's uniform. 

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just hugging, delighting in each other's embrace, before Yerin had to pull away. She looked at the clock sitting on their bedside table before kissing Sowon's crown. 

"I have to go now." She said, albeit solemnly. She didn't want to leave the elder alone, their time yesterday seemed short. She caressed the whining girl's back. 

"Do you really need to go today?" Sowon asked, now sporting a pout that she knew Yerin would not be able to say no to, but unfortunately for her, the shorter woman glanced away. 

Yerin looked everywhere, around their room, just not at the pouting girl before her. She didn't want to add more absences on her perfect attendance in the precint. 

To compensate for her work today, she planted a kiss on Sowon, her tongue slightly brushing on the woman's plump bottom lip, getting a taste of the chocolate flavor chapstick she wore. She her own lip, the taste still not leaving . 

"Wait for me tonight hm?" She whispered against Sowon's lip, liking how the taller woman shuddered at the tone of her voice. Smirking, she sauntered away, adding a sway on her hips, knowing the effect it had on Sowon. 

Sowon watched as Yerin walked away, her eyes focused on her swaying hips, leaving her in a daze. 

The roar of a car engine pulled her out of her reverie. Shaking her head, she bit her lip, still tasting Yerin's tongue against her lip, before doing her own morning routine. 

---

With fiery eyes, straightened back, and a powerful aura around her, Yerin confidently walked along the precint's hallway. Many superintendents and officers greeted her with respect, bowing down to respect the ranking she's in. She smiled at them. Even with the ranking, her humble personality kept her grounded, not letting herself to become big-headed unlike the others.

Making her way to her own private office, she looked at her best friend Sinb, and smiled at her. She plopped down her swivel chair before getting on to her work.

Yerin signed the last few papers stacked neatly on her table. The leads for their current case multiplied, but it didn't guide them anywhere. Exasperated, she leaned back on her chair, letting the soft cushion of the seat take her burdens away, even for just a minute.

A loud beep of her phone cut h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter