The Wedding

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YerinxYuju

Yerin gazed lovingly at the girl walking down the aisle, intaking the elegance and allure that the girl holds. Her slim fingers enveloped a bouquet of beautifully arranged flowers. She looked angelic, the sun's light encasing her figure with an ethereal glow. Her lips turned upwards upon meeting eye with Yerin. The latter smiled in return, not her usual blinding eye-smile, but it's a smile nonetheless.

Yerin smiled, the motion caused her to show her missing two front teeth. Yuna bashfully grinned in return, and then laughed as she sees her friend's expression. They held hands while walking around the playground.

Happily giggling as they walked, the two toddlers were in their own world, when suddenly, a little boy intentionally pushed little Yuna, successfully sending her off to the ground with a loud cry. Yerin tried to help her to stand up, but what looked like a painful wound sat on Yuna's porcelain knees, preventing her to do so.

Yerin stood up, her shoulders squaring up. She glared at the boy, hoping to scare him off, but it just earned her a sarcastic scoff. 

"What you gonna do about your friend huh?" He mocked, a boyish smirk on his face. Yerin wished to wipe that stupid grin away from his face, with her bare hands. The boy looked taller than her, bigger even, with his fat face and fat body. 

Gaing more courage and confidence, it's Yerin's time to smirk. She pushed the unsuspecting boy. He lost his balance, falling first to the ground. Yerin stepped inside his personal bubble before kicking him hard in the groin.

Smiling at the yelp she received, she dusted her pants before helping the crying Yuna, who looked baffled at what she had just done.

They sat on a nearby bench, to cool off, and to aid Yuna's wound. Yerin kneeled down to the younger girl's knee level, and gently blew air to it. She looked up, noticing the glistening eyes of her best friend. She sighed before making a funny face, hoping to make the girl laugh, which she did. 

"Fwom now on, I, Jung Yewin, will be the pwotectow of Choi Yuna." Yerin pledged, her chest puffed out with all the seriousness she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter