Oranges

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunhaxUmji

The sun shined brightly, its harsh rays basking the neighborhood with its intense glow, the birds were chirping vigorously, creating a synchronized harmony, it indeed was a great day, but Yewon thought otherwise.

"Kim Yewon!" A high pitched scream echoed around the apartment, startling the now awoken girl. Yewon scratched her eyes to get rid of the remaining sleepiness and stretched her numb limbs, an estrangled groan escaping her lips. She carefully padded towards the sound, the kitchen. She peeked through the entrance to see her girlfriend, Eunha, rummaging the cabinets, clearly frustrated at what she sees, or in that case, what she doesn't see. She walked towards the fiery girl with her head down and with hands innocently clasped together, she didn't dare look up to meet Eunha's glare.

"Did you eat the oranges last night? My oranges?" The shorter girl asked, tone void of any emotion aside from anger, with her hands crossed in front of her chest. Yewon just meekly nodded, with her lower lip in between her teeth. "Y-yes babe..." She stuttered out, afraid of the consequences her confession might lead to. Silence was the only reply that was given to her, so with much courage coming from the soft song playing on the radio, Yewon finally looked up, just to be surprised to see Eunha's watery eyes.

"You knew they were mine, why would you eat them?" Bursting into fits of sobs, the younger girl took her girlfriend in her embrace. It was these kinds of moments where Yewon would doubt their age, really, Eunha acts more like a baby than she does.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you some." Her sentence comforted the crying girl, who was now smiling brightly, that it made Yewon smile in return. She wiped away the excess tears and kissed her forehead. "Go ahead in the living room and wait for me hm?" She asked Eunha, which the latter eagerly nodded to, literally skipping towards the living space. Yewon just shook her head as she stared at her outift, she's still in pajamas. She sighed and grabbed her keys. "Oranges, here we go." She whispered to herself.

Her mind is split in two as she stared at the two chocolate bars on each of her hand. She was staring at the bars for almost ten minutes now, contemplating hard. The cashier was already giving her an odd look as she sat there, unmoving. Shaking her head, she took five for each one. She then went to the ice cream section, taking out two large tubs of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream. Whoever invented 3 in 1 ice cream, Yewon's grateful for them. 

She expertly manuevered around the store, getting five packs of gummy bears and worms, and grabbing two of their favorite soda bottles, then getting a big bag of chips that Eunha always asks for.

Lastly, she found herself in the pad section. She took three packs of pads and tampons, the brand that Eunha likes, and finally went to the cashier to check out. 

The cashier was definitely checking her out, definitely, definitely. Yewon fidgeted in her spot as she was too afraid to look up. Yeah she was afraid of eye contacts. "Is this all ma'am?" The cashier asked, her voice laced with flirtatiousness that made her uncomfortable. She was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter