Why He Chose You

Worth The Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CpfGIf6r5A

~NS Yoon G-The Reason I Became a Witch~

 

You tried to make your moves casual when you went to work the next day. The employees were obviously looking at you. You didn’t say anything and you didn’t look at anyone particularly.

 

When you entered the sales department Jessica is still not there.

 

You took a deep breath. Last night you have prepared yourself on facing your cousin. You know she would be angry. But you needed to talk to her calmly. For the first time you are willing to beg her.

 

As always she came in late. You quickly stood up when you saw her. “Jessica.”

 

She threw you a deathly glare. She quickly went to you and slapped you. “That’s for humiliating me!”

 

You hold onto your cheeks where Jessica slapped you and looked at her. “You have no right to slap me.”

 

“Oh really? You took Jaejoong oppa away from me! You always get the things that were supposed to be mine! And you still have the guts to see me? But if you think you’ve won again, you are wrong!” she screamed at you.

 

You were confused by her words. “Never once have I competed against you.”

 

Jessica smirked. “Ever since you came into our lives you’ve been competing with me. You took all of abeoji’s attention, the Board Members trust. But you never got our family’s approval. I won that part. Maybe you think you also got Jaejoong oppa’s love, right? Well, here’s a treat for you, C.” Jessica placed a folder in front of you.

 

You looked at the folder in front of you. You don’t know why you suddenly grew nervous. You looked at Jessica again. “Look for yourself and you will know why Jaejoong oppa wants you now.”

 

You picked it up and looked at it. Your eyes grew big at what you read. It was your uncle’s last will and testament. It states that he will give you all his shares in Legacy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter