Early Morning

Worth The Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ5JNGcnrdI&feature=related

~B2st-Shock~

 

You creased your forehead when you saw Jessica in her office. It was the first time she was early ever since she entered the company. “It’s a miracle you’re early.” You .

 

She smiled widely and dreamily looked at you. “Jaejoong oppa and I arrived together.” She said.

 

You stopped. You know what she was implying. You looked at her. But she’s wearing a different clothe.

She noticed what you are looking. “Oh this? We bought this on our way here.”

 

“But I think I saw that clothes on you before.” You couldn’t help but say.

 

Her expression changed. “What are you trying to say? That I’m lying?”

 

“Of course not. Why would I do that?” you asked. She looked pissed. You sighed. You don’t need her tantrums so early in the morning. “Look, it was obvious last night that he likes you. So it’s not impossible that you guys went somewhere last night.” You complimented her.

 

Her expression brightened. “Well it’s good that even you noticed it.” She said smiling.

 

You shrugged your shoulder and make your action seem casual. “Anyway, you need to sign some papers that are needed for the progress report that you need to present to the board members. I have to give this to them beforehand.” You said to change the topic.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter