FIVE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A woman in black complete with her mask, sunglasses and cap went out from the van and walked towards the main entrance of the famous restaurant. Her attires made people kept looking at her weirdly because who will wear such things on a very hot day but she did not care.

“Ms Kim”, she said lowly and thanks to god the manager heard her. She saw the guy nodded and showed her the direction by himself. She looked around the interior design of the restaurant. It was very classy and screamed expensive. From the heavy and fluffy beige curtains to sets of dining tables and chairs, it was very beautiful for Tiffany. It was totally her style. She never went here and made a mental note to come here with Jessica next time.

The manager knocked on a door and after that opened it. He made a gesture for Tiffany to come inside. She said her thank you and went inside. After seeing, the room was safe for her, she then removed her mask, cap and sunglasses. She was greeted by a laughing CEO.

“Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?”, she raised her eyebrows, questioning the smaller woman.

“Aniya…aniya you look so funny Fany. What’s with all the things?”, the CEO laughed for some more before trying to calm down. She shot a looked at all Tiffany’s important items and threw her lame joke.

Tiffany snickered hearing that joke again that she had heard 2 weeks ago when she last saw Taeyeon and that time the woman helped her and her manager. “You’re so lame TaeTae”.

“I am not. You’re the one who cannot appreciate my jokes”, she merong the actress and the girl did the same. They only stopped merong each other when a knock on the door and a voice telling that their foods had arrived.

By the time the waitress put down their lunch, Tiffany already put her mask on that received a questioning look from Taeyeon. The actress explained that she cannot have any new rumors or scandals right now because her new drama will be out soon after the waitress went out. Taeyeon argued that it will be okay for them to be seen together because Tiffany was the spokesperson for her company and they can always say the truth where they were only friends.

“Cannot Tae…People won’t believe it. Trust me I had gone through your idea with Jessica but people still talk about us even though we are really friend. They only shut up when Jessica dated another man”

“Oh..your life is awful”

“Yerp, but I love this life”

“You’re weird”

“You’re also weird Ms Kim”

“I’m not. Look at you who wear those long and thick shirts on the hot-

“-shut up and eat Kim Taeyeon”

“Bu-“

“-eat. I’m hungry”

Taeyeon’s mouth opened to rebut some more but she stopped it when she saw the woman in front of her ate like she did not eat for years. She was really a pig like wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter