4 Neko Ni Naritai

Neko Ni Naritai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it true your grandma is a dragon?” Eunbi asked with her right hand still holding Sakura’s left hand tightly. Sakura led their way to reach their honeymoon’s suite.

 

“You can ask Obasama tomorrow,” Sakura replied cheekily but Eunbi’s still frowning.

 

“I’m scared now,” Eunbi tried to scoot as close as possible to Sakura trying to hide behind Sakura if there’s any suspicious-looking creature appeared in front of them.

 

“There’s one time, obasama burnt a tip of my Sakucat’s tail because I broke two hundred years vase. I mean I admit it's my fault and yes, Obasama is scary.”

 

Sakura continued, “But Obasama likes you. She keeps smiling all the time when she’s talking to you,” Sakura pouted which Eunbi pinched Sakura’s pouted lips lightly.

 

“It is not the main issue here. The big question is, is it true your grandma a dragon?” Eunbi continued to attack Sakura verbally.

 

“Yes, Obasama is a dragon. What is that? Is that a yokai? Kowai!” Sakura exclaimed while dragging Eunbi’s who surprised with Sakura’s sudden sprint.

 

“Eh, what is it? I cant see,” Eunbi tried to catch up with Sakura who turned paler after seeing something.

 

“I think I saw kappa near the lake,” Sakura still dragging Eunbi while screaming ppali, ppali to Eunbi.

 

“Isn't kappa just a frog with an exposed brain,” Eunbi tried to reason with Sakura.

 

“What, unnie! Kappa is scary, you don’t mess with them,” Sakura still halfway jogging, halfway walking trying to make Eunbi walked faster.

 

“Really, but I’m more scared of Kuchisake-onna, with her slithered mouth,” Eunbi shuddered thinking if they might accidentally see her which the probability is quite low as Kuchisake-onna loves Tokyo so much.

 

“Unnie, Kuchisake-onna does not exists. It’s a false rumour that Tokyo loves to hype.”

 

After several steps, they can see another ryokan quarter which Sakura happily announced that they just arrived at their room. Sakura momentarily forgotten about the Kappa incident and skipping happily to their honeymoon suite.

 

Sakura excitedly opening the sliding door revealing the luxurious room with tatami-matted rooms equipped with private bathroom which can be considered rare for a traditional ryokan. Eunbi amazed with the minimalistic decoration and take a brief tour while Sakura’s checking out the bathroom.

 

“Unnie, unnie, come here,” Sakura called her into the bathroom.

 

“Look at this, they installed jacuzzi for us,” Sakura’s excitement is contagious as Eunbi too now is thrilled knowing that.

 

“Is the honeymoon suite a new room?” Eunbi asked Sakura after finishing her brief tour.

 

“Kinda, it's rare to see a private bathroom attached with a room in the old, traditional ryokan like ours. It must be Anna’s idea,” Sakura is still celebrating the joyous idea of a jacuzzi.

 

“We must thank Anna for this,”  Eunbi chirped and walked to Sakura to peck on Sakura’s lips.

 

“Hmm, unnie,” Sakura tried to prolong the kiss.

 

“Let’s go shower,” Eunbi slowly taking off her clothes in front of gaping Sakura who blushed furiously.

 

“Unnie hehe,” Sakura continued enjoying the impromptu stripping dance by her very own akuma, Kwon-Miyawaki Eunbi.

 

==

 

After spending more than an hour in the bathroom, Eunbi and Sakura are now wearing yukata while sitting on the balcony sipping the matcha tea that been provided to them.

 

“Its really refreshing after such a long shower and enjoying the night breeze,” Sakura continued to enjoy her tea with her beloved wife under the full moon.

 

“I love you, Kkura-yah,” Eunbi’s sudden confession causing Sakura to smirk haughtily.

 

“Why so sudden? I know I’m really good in the shower,” Sakura tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter