Your wife is having an affair.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Nicole was using her laptop and she was accidentally caught by one of her friend. Anna and TOP had their loving conversation about children together. Let's continue..

 

(A week later..)



" Youngbae introduced me this place. The food is so delicious." Julie then place another piece of meat in . Julie has brought Anna to a Korean bbq restaurant. It's true that it's delicious but Julie had over ordered. She had ordered what Taeyang and her ordered the other time. Marinated Chicken, Lamb and beef. 


" Well, I think all the boys would love this place." She looked around with a smile. She then took some lettuce and placed the vegetable in , slowly chewing. This made Julie frown a little. 


“ Why aren’t you eating more?” She pointed at the spread of food on the table.



“ Babe. You kept ordering. I’m really full." The girls had spend the whole afternoon eating and chatting. Maybe it was because they bought the buffet set, maybe that is one of the reason why Julie didn't know she ordered so much. 


“ oh.. you’re full?” She asked, still grabbing onto the pipping hot beef that she just grilled. Anna nodded slowly while she continue to chew the leftover lettuce in .



“ I’ll finish it up. More for me!” It was as if Julie was the one pregnant. Anna just looked at her Best Friend as she devour the food in front of them.



“ Has Taeyang oppa not been feed you?” Anna asked earning a annoyed sound produced by Julie tongue clicking.



" Are you heading home after this?” Julie ignored her best friend, asking her another question.



" Where else can I go?”  she looked turned to look at the time. It was late and she was pregnant. Where can she go? She was feeling tired as well. She really just want to go home and rest. 



" All right. I will fetch you home." Julie had drove here. She had pick Anna from her house, dragging her here. She felt it was only right to fetch her best friend back home. 



“ Of course." Anna smiled. 



“ I’ll settle the bill later too” Julie volunteered while she placed a piece of cooked chicken in .



“ Of course." Well, it was Julie's idea to come here. This cause a small frown on Julie's face. 


“ you could at least try to snatch the bill and pay” Julie explained. 



" Why would I do that? " Anna was chuckling to herself.



“ To be polite!” Julie raised her voice a little.



“ You introduced me to this place. You pay."  Anna sipped on the apple juice she had ordered, still laughing inside. 


“ Such an .. “ Julie mumbled under her breathe as she continued to place another grilled meat in , chewing frustratedly.

-------------------

Nicole turned in excitement when she heard a man voice behind but she was disappointed it wasn't TOP. She had texted him and requested to meet in the lobby of YG. She had been waiting for almost half an hour. 



" Where's your hyung?” She asked the Seungri who stopped had stopped right infront of her. 



" He doesn't want to see you. I'll pass the message to him." Seungri smiled politely. It had been a game of passing around in the studio. They had to make discussions, games of rock papers sisccors and many more to make a decision on who had to go down and well, Seungri lost. 



" Can you get him to see me? It's important." She pleaded. 


 

" He doesn't want to.." He couldn't complete his sentence when she cut him off. 



" Seungri. Call him. Please." She asked him a favour while she held on to his arm and made a pitiful look. He let out a sigh before taking out his smartphone from his pocket and dialled TOP's number, placing the phone near his ear. 



" Hyung. Nicole really wants to see you. She said it's important." He passed the message to him but before he could hear the reply from TOP, she felt his smartphone leaving his ear and hand, being snatched by Nicole. 



" Oppa. You won't regret" She told him over the line. Seungri looked at her, a little shock. Did she just snatched his smartphone while he was on the phone? That's so rude! 



She passed back the phone to Seungri and thanked him.

 

" Nicole.." Seungri tried to call out for her but she just shook her head. 



" Not now. Please" She turned her body towards the railing, looking at the view in front of her.


 

She is in the YG building but she was had chose to meet an area that had a pretty nice view. She needs to calm down inside before meeting TOP. It took a few minutes before Seungri saw the rapper walking through the glass doors, walking towards them. He gave a small pat on TOP's back as he walked to the lift.



" This better be good." He was mad. He had just been forced to come out and meet here even though she was just below his workplace. 



" I thought you didn't want to see me. " She held his arm and pouted but she immediately shoved her away. 

 

Oh no.. 


" Don't play with me. I'm busy today" He folded his arm and continue staring at her. 



" I just wanted to be with you" Nicole started using her sweet voice making him cringe. She quickly hold on to his arm again but he pushed her off, not too hard, just a small push. He don't want to hurt a woman. At least, not yet. 


 

" Stop it." He told her off before taking a deep breath and looking at her in her eyes. 

 

" Nicole. I am married. Please." He tried to get that to penetrate her mind but she argued back. 



" What if she doesn't want you anymore?" She asked making him frown. What does she meant by that? His wife not wanting him anymore? 


" What do you mean?" He was still frowning. 



She took out her smartphone and began showing him pictures of a guy and his wife. He had an arm placed over his wife. She even looks like she is having fun with him, they are laughing and smiling, giving each other light smacks. 



" Your wife isn't such a good girl isn't she?” She smiled inside her heart when he was focused in all the pictures he is seeing now.



" What did you do? Why are you following her?" He looked at her with anger in his eyes this time. Is he angry with that man? Is he jealous? Is he angry with his wife or is he just angry with Nicole. 



" How can I do that? I was in my car and I saw her, I just took some pictures for you. I didn't follow her" She sincerely and genuinely defended herself. No stuttering. She was being very serious. 



" Oppa. You hurt her once. Do you think she would really forgive you?” Nicole knew it was her turn to add flavour into the story. 



“ Furthermore, she saw us ing. Do you think she will actually let that go?" TOP returned her, her smartphone and closed his eyes and placed his hand on his hips taking another deep breath. Is Nicole telling the truth? 



" I got to go." He opened his eyes and left. He didn't want to be around her. He wanted to know the truth. Did his wife really betray him? Did she really cheat on him? He felt like finding that other guy and giving him a punch right on his face! 

-----------

Anna heard the keys clinging against the door as she looked at the direction the sound is being made. She looked at the clock that showed 12:10am. 


" Hey! You are home! Have you eaten?” She asked once she saw him but he ignored her as he proceed to the room. She turned off her laptop, covered it and followed him up the stairs, back into their room. She was actually waiting for him in the living room. 



" Hubby?" She saw him take a towel from the wardrobe and headed straight to the bathroom. This is weird. Why isn't he replying her? She went to the bathroom, gave a few knocks and then opening it. 



" Honey?" She called out for him again but he continued to ignore her proceeding to the shower tray, closing the glass door and turning on the tap. Did he have a bad day? Did Jiyong scolded him? Did YG scolded him? Did his manager yell at him? 


"Hubby, I'll wait for you outside." She knew she had to give him some space. So she decided to wait on the bed for him. He took a quick shower, heading out the bathroom in ten minutes. She wait for him to dry himself and change, settling down on the bed before turning to him. 



" What happened?” She asked softly. 



" nothing..” he finally answered her after he lay down on his side of the bed. 



" Bad day?” she went nearer to him. He had his eyes closed but he could feel Anna's legs going up and down his shin, as though trying to seduce him. 



" if you are, maybe I could help ?” she kissed his cheek, but he had no reaction. She went nearer to his lips , kissing his lips, biting his lower lips. He shoved her away slightly as he turned with his back facing her. Her husband doesn't want ? Oh no. What happened? Maybe he is really tired. What does he like? Massage! 



" Okay, how about a massage? " she sat up and got ready for the massage but he simply ignored her.



“ Hubby. I'll massage you" She tapped on his back lightly, he tried to ignore her but she kept asking him what was wrong to a point he got frustrated.



" stop it. " he told her coldly, still with his back facing her. 



" baby, whats wrong?” she became more concerned and worried. Why is her husband treating her like that?



" Go to sleep. I'm tired. " he told her, he can’t help but felt so angry, so jealous, so frustrated, so disappointed, all at the same time. Hopefully, he would tell her what is bugging him soon. She really wants to help him out. He looked so stressed and tired. Poor man. 

 


I don't think you should pity him.