"Do you want to... drink with me?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost a week stuck in her house, she finally has done with it. She wants to get out of this place as soon as possible. She turns on the TV and watches morning drama. After a few hours, she makes lunch and eats alone for whole week. After done, she watches TV again and went to her mini studio room to play some of her instruments to get away from her boredom. She repeats it everyday for whole week. Her manager didn't call her on purpose, she thinks. 

That night while playing her guitar, she suddenly feels inspired and keeps playing her guitar and sometimes paused to write something on her music sheet. She didn't think of any lyrics but the music keeps playing inside of her head. Until 1 am, she finally finished her plays and writes. She put down the pencil and sighing with a smile. She places her guitar on the guitar stand and gets up. She stretches her body after sat down for almost 5 hours. She pops her knuckles and neck. She looked up to check the clock and her eyes rounded when she knows the time.

Her stomach suddenly growling. She touches her stomach and walks to the kitchen. But she froze in front of the fridge. She looks back in the living room and walks near the window. She flips the curtains and looks at the Han River. She smiles and walks to her closet room to change clothes. After 15 minutes, she finally on her way to the Han River. She didn't forget her mask as people that still in Han River might recognize her. She walked slowly. Her house and the Han River are so near. Her house building has a sidewalk path for residents to walk to Han River easily. She sat down on one of her favorite benches and take a deep breath. 

++++++++++

Lee Junho is waiting for someone in his car. He just done with her drama shooting nearby and suddenly his girlfriend call and want to meet him here. Their usual place. He looked around and waiting without question. He misses her as he's been busy with his work so he can't meet up with his girl for almost 2 months now. When he wasn't paying any attention, his car door on the passenger side is open and a girl comes inside with her mask on. Junho didn't startle because he knows that is Yeeun. His secret girlfriend for 7 months. 

Yeeun opens her mask and looks at him without a smile. Junho smiled and pinched her cheeks without noticing the difference. 

"I miss you Yeeun-ah! Is that why you call me? You miss me too, right?" Yeeun pushes his hand slowly. Junho smile faded as soon as he notices the vibe is different. Yeeun looked down. 

"Yeeun-ah, is something wrong? What's wrong?" Yeeun looked up and sighed. 

"Oppa, you know that I have a test today in my company, right?" Junho nodded as Yeeun informed him through text messages. 

"I was picked by CEO-nim with few others to enter the intensive training. This is the final phase of training before CEO-nim picks a few of us to debut." Yeeun explains to Junho in a calm tone and Junho is happy to hear her explanation. 

"Congratulations Yeeun-ah. You will debut soon!" he hug her but she pushed him away. 

"That's means I need to break up with you, Oppa. That's why I want to meet you here. I want to end this." Yeeun told him right away. Junho froze.

"My company has dating banned. CEO-nim won't pick me if he knows I have a boyfriend, Oppa." Yeeun sighed. She flipped her hair and lean back on the seat. "I have to focus on my training. I don't want to have a boyfriend." 

"Yeeun-ah, I'm here for you anytime. We don't have to break up. Please Yeeun-ah." Yeeun glared at Junho. 

"Oppa, can't you be so greedy? I want to be a singer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter