"I'm his boyfriend."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Sua clicks save on her laptop. He just did making a piece of music for her next music. She didn't sleep since last night as her ideas are pouring like a waterfall. But now when she is done with that, her body suddenly slumps and she feels tired all of a sudden. She puts down her guitar and turns off her keyboard. She walks out of that mini studio and closes the door. She goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge to grab some drinks. She is stretching her muscles in the living room when her phone suddenly ringing. She sighs when a name appears on the screen. Yoonwoo. 

"Hello?" 

"Hello. Where you at? Can I meet you?" Yoonwoo straightly asking her. 

"I need to sleep." her simple answer makes her wish that Yoonwoo understands that she is tired. 

"I'm here at Han River. Can we meet for a few minutes?" she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"To meet you. Please." 

"Yoonwoo-ah, I'm tired. Sorry." Han Sua ended the call and sighs heavily. She looks through her window but she knows she can't see him. She goes to her bedroom and laid back on the bed. She tries to sleep but Yoonwoo request to meet her makes her can't fall asleep. She opens her eyes and beat her bed. She gets up and changes clothes before gets out of his house. 

She walks through the path and sees Yoonwoo is waiting for her at the entrance. Luckily no one is here when is work hours. She walks faster and taps his shoulder. Yoonwoo turns his head and smiling. She sighed and walks to the nearest park to sit at one of the benches. 

"What do you want?" Han Sua asked. Yoonwoo takes a seat next to her. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm fine, Yoonwoo-ah. Cut to the chase, please. I really don't have time for this." Han Sua pressured him. Yoonwoo rubbed his hands. 

"Can't we be boyfriend and girlfriend again?" he asked. Han Sua looks at him with an angry face. "I still love you and I know you feel the same way. This is our mutual feelings, Sua-ah." Han Sua put her hands in her jacket pocket and sighs. 

"I told you so many times, Yoonwoo-ah. I have a boyfriend." 

"It's fake. I know you have a dating ban on your contract. That's why you left me and debut. I know you and Junho-ssi is fake. You cannot lie to me." 

"Yes, my company banned me from dating but now I have a boyfriend. We publicly announce it after Dispatch found out. Haven't you see the picture of us in Han River. Over there?" she points out the parking lot near the park. Yoonwoo looks over it and sighs. 

"But I still want you. Please Sua-ah." 

"Yoonwoo-ah. If you and I dating, I don't think CEO-nim will like it. By the way, people know that I'm in a relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter