"Because it concerns me!"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Junho is greeted by Han Sua with a cheery smile and greeting. He is quite surprised by a sudden emotion from Han Sua but he ignores it. He will have a time today. Today is his last day in Jeju. He plans to stay a bit longer with Han Sua. Their CEO won't mind that as this is good for their scandal news. He holds her hands and Han Sua hugs his arm. Both of them looks like a happy couple. Junho takes a look at her face for a few times. 

When they arrived at the set, both of them greet all the staff together. Han Sua being friendly with the staff making all of them feel comfortable with her being on the sets. No one is complaining about that. They are more active and happy with Han Sua presence. When Han Sua let go of his hands to greet the director, Junho looks at her. He feels empty when their hands separated. 

"Junho-ssi?" the makeup artist call him. She looks at where Junho's eyes direction is and smiles. "Junho-ssi!" she calls him again with a raised tone. Junho startled and looks at her. 

"Your girlfriend is going nowhere. She'll be here." Junho smiles in shyness.

"You guys are a perfect match." the makeup artist leader starts the conversation. Junho looks at her through the mirror. 

"She's really a nice girl. That's why she is loved by our netizens." Junho chuckled. 

"That's a bit too much, don't you think?" 

"What? You don't think the same? Han Sua is our National Superstar. But some people also refer to her as National First Love. But you took their first love." Junho smiles. The makeup artist brushes his eyebrows. 

"How did you guys meet, anyway?" Junho turns his head to see Han Sua. She stills in conversation with the director. His head suddenly fills with a lot of things about Han Sua. She looks adorable when she turns her head to see him and waves her hand. Junho smiles and waves back at her. 

"Junho-ssi, you need to take good care of her." Junho looks at his makeup artist. "She's really lovely." without conscious, he nodded then he froze. He feels weird. Han Sua returned to him and hold his hands. 

"You look handsome." Junho turns to look at her. His expression is empty. Han Sua talks with the makeup artist. Everything around him is mute. He can't hear any word coming out from Han Sua. He just stares at Han Sua face for a minute before Han Sua snapped her fingers. 

"Are you okay, jagiya?" Junho gulped his saliva. He clears his throat. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just..." 

"He really loves you, Sua-ssi. He keeps staring at you." Han Sua palm her face. 

"Oh, jagiya! You make me shy. Do you miss me?" Junho chuckled in a nervous way. Han Sua and the makeup artist keep on talking while she does her task. 

After a few hours of shooting in a different set, they finally wrapped. Everyone packed their stuff and put it back in the van. Today is their final day after almost 4 months of the shoot. Everyone bows to each other including Junho. Han Sua from afar bows with thank you word with the staff the passes by her. Junho sees that and immediately walks to her. 

"Jagiya! You are done!" Junho hugs her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter