-6-

I miss you

Joohyun smile widely seeing a familiar face in the set, Seulgi who see her unnie suddenly happy find the source of her sudden giddy self, though she somehow had an Idea, her bear like smile shows in her face seeing their favorite hamster.

"Wannie!!!! ", she waved to the blonde excitedly that Seungwan replied with an energetic wave that made her and Joohyun smile, except Joohyun with a blush.

 

The two awkwardly look at each other as they shoot for quite an intimate scene for their sub-unit album, knowing Seungwan is watching, though they ease theirselves somehow seeing how supportive Seungwan is. The shoot continues in a smooth. 

​​​​​After the shoot the three walks out the studio, Wenrene holding hands while Seulgi talks on her phone, feeling inlove as she talks almost an aegyo.

​​​The three goes inside the practice room since Joohyun and Seulgi still has to practice their choreography. Seungwan watched them in awe and proud as she watch her girlfriend and her bestfriend dancing in fluid and perfection.

In the middle of the practice their resident evil duo maknae barge in, in the practice room. Yeri immediately cling to Wendy the moment she sees her while Joy had the audacity to kiss her unnie in her cheeks that made the two dancers stop their routine. Yeri and Joy laughed at their unnie's reactions, Seungwan who is already used to to Joy's clinginess just smile at the showed affection but retreats her smile back as she takes a glance at Joohyun's frown face.

"Sooyoung!", Joy just shrugged at Joohyun.

Joohyun sigh and lightly kick Joy, but Joy being a good actress that she is, fall down at the floor with her hands holding her left leg though she was kick in her right.

Seulgi runs to Joy "Jwoy are you okay?", Seulgi pouts seeing her girlfriend not knowing that she was just exaggerating.

After a while of practices the duo stop and prepares to go home though Joygi and Yeri decided to stay for awhile taking pictures.

Seungwan and Yeri laughs at the side seeing how dorky the joygi couple is. 

Soon Yeri joined the couple, laughing at their finest to whatever they're doing. Seungwan watch them as she wait for Joohyun. She takes her phone to take a photos of them too when she receives a notification. 

Imyour_jjoy tag you post. 

She raised her eyebrows in confusion as she looks at Joy but Joy just smirk at her, followed by a smile.

 

Caption: It's been a long time 😭🤦‍♀️💙 Next time definitely has to be the 5 of us 🙏😥

 

Definitely we will!! 

 

"Definitely!!!!!!!!"  she typed as a reply, giving joy a two thumbs up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​"Wannie?"

"Hmmm?", Seungwan replied, putting her phone to the bedside table. They're on her bed now with Joohyun snuggling too close to her. She gives a peck af Joohyun's forehead, ushering her to continue.

​​"Will you stop flirting with Joy?", Joohyun said in a small voice.​Seungwan laughs as ahe understands the question.

"Are you talking about her tweet earlier? that 'I like blue this day' and I replied with 'me??'", Joohyun nods slowly, tightening her grip to the teasing hamster. 

Seungwan made Joohyun face her "Babe its not flirting with her it's having a cool conversation with our daughter, ah aww", she laughs more loudly now as she Joohyun continue pinching her in a playful manner.

"I don't have a daughter like her!"

"Yeah, yeah she's not your daughter that's why when we found out that our bestfriend of a bear dates Sooyoung, you scared the poor bear with 'if you make my Sooyoung cry or if you cheat on her, I'll shave your head Kang Seulgi', you were scary back then, and if it will make you happy Joy almost got teary eye when she you say that". Joohyun gets embarrassed the moment she recall it. Arghhhh!!

"And that's why Joy is our daughter too and besides-" Seungwan whisper on her lovers ear "this flirt is yours anyway", She said in her most seductive voice that made Joohyun giddy from greasiness. 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile the three arrived in the dorm hearing loud voices inside Wendy's room. 

"Take iit off now Wannie", they heard Joohyun's teasing voice as they lean their ears at the door, listening to whatever is happening inside their 'Parents' room. 

"Take it off?", Joy ask yeri and her girlfriend in a nonvoice question if she hears her Joohyun unnie right.

"Are they...?? making ba... -", Joy's question left hanging as the door suddenly opens.

The three looks shyly from the floor eyed their resident parents, only to see both in messy hair, both of them are standing on top of the bed with a pillows in hands, only in their underwear. 

"What are you doing here?" Joohyhun curiously asks them, not even bothering to cover themselves. 

​​​"Are you playing 'take it off, if you can't'?" the duo nods at Seulgi "Can I join?". 

​​​​​(p. S. I dont know what game that is hahahahah. They're jumping on the bed, take off what you wear if you can't jump higher) 

 Before even the duo could answer the two satan drag Seulgi out, motioning them to just continue before locking the doors. 

"II WANT TO JOIN!!!" 

 

 

Joohyun just shrugged and hit Seungwan with a pillow. 

"Is it going to be a pillow fight now?", Seungwan laugh, only to be tackle down by Joohyun. 

"It's time to punish you now, you lose remember?", she said in a low voice, slowly making patterns from Seungwan's face down to her neck, down and down and...

 

 

DOwn.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bwahahahahahahaha gague kasi Seungwan we miss you now Wannie.... The thirst is real!!!!!!