-1-

I miss you

Joohyunn sat quietly on the rocking chair on their balcony, as she  patiently  wait for her girlfriend to come home, peacefully staring at the sky, witnessing the beautiful sunset wishing Seungwan was with her already.

 

 

The wind blow giving Joohyun the relaxation she needs, but as she inhale, a certain smell caught her attention and bring a smile on her face.

 

 

She close her eyes and feel the stare boring unto her "You're home", she said, arms spread and wait her girlfriend sat next to her, clinging and hugging her tightly. "I'm finally home". her lover replied.

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

 

"How was your day?", Seungwan ask Joohyun. The couple are currently snuggle as they watch the tv. Not really paying attention to it, instead to their lover.

 

 

 

Joohyun withdraw her head from Seungwan neck and look up to her "Just fine". Joohyun pout as she replied. Seungwan  chuckle lightly knowing what will Joohyun  say next. "I miss you so much and decided to call you but you rejected my calls instead!", 'whiny Joohyun is a cute Joohyun'. Seungwan giggle lightly at the thought.

 

 

Seungwan lean closer and give Joohyun a peck on her lips many times instead of giving her an answer but even if Joohyun likes it, she can't give up easily, as Seungwan lean again to kiss her, she kiss Seungwan this time deepening it, making Seungwan a mess under her breath. As their lips slowly parting ways Joohyun lean again and bite the latter's lower lip. "I love you." Joohyun whisper to her baby Seungwan whose about to cry "but thats your punishment for making me miss you". Just that Joohyun goes to bed kissing Seungwan once more as she bid Goodnight.

 

 

 

 

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

🤣🤣😂😂😂