-4-

I miss you

Inside red velvet's dorm, a certain bunny is currently boring holes in their dorm door, impatiently waiting for her hamster.

She's worried why Seungwan hasnt back yet. She should be back by now. 

She's sitting in the couch thats facing their door, in her left she can hear her members whispering and laughing to each other.

Joohyun suddenly stand up, surprised by her sudden action, the three members look at Joohyun dumbfoundedly.

"Why unnie?", Joy, who has slight idea to what was Joohyun about to do  (when she starts walking towards the door), signal yeri and seulgi to hold Joohyun in place before she can reach the door.

"Where are you going unnie?", seulgi ask trying her best to hold joohyun.

"Let me go, Im going to follow Seungwan, shes been gone for too long now!", she said. Authorative.

The three just look at each other and smile to their whipped leader.

"Unnie, Seungwan is just in the grocery". Seulgi stating facts.

"And obviously, unnie its just 10 min before she left and the nearest mart here is like 30 min by car!". Joy exclaimed, amused by their leader's clinginess.

"You should've go with her eomma!", Yeri her self aclaimed daughter as well.

 

 

The three tried their best to keep Joohyun in place, by squishing her in their long couch, Joy and Seulgi linking their arms in Joohyun left and right arm while Yeri sit down between her leaders thigh.

 

The sound of their door quirks up Joohyun and the three added strength no longer can stop her.

She run to the door and jump to the surprise Hamster.

"Wannie!! I miss you!", she nest her head into Seungwan's neck and sniff the latter.

"Unn-", Seungwan didnt have the time to finish her sentence because Joohyun claim her lips already.

 

 

 

 

Seungwan pouts while looking at her members eating the snacks she buys, while Joohyun continue clinging into her and keeps saying sweet words to her.

"I miss you wannie!"

"I love Seungwan"

 

"Seriously Unnie, you dont have to eat anything, love will make you both alive", Yeri tease.

Joohyun nods furiously.

Seungwan just pout and whine more.

"But-", seungwan whines just to cut off by Joy.

 

"Right unnie, just eat Joohyun unnie and you'll be full!",

the three laughs while the couple turns tomato.