End

Back to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed in relief when the elevator doors slid open to reveal my front door. It had been an utterly tiring day at work. I couldn’t wait to shower, order some junk food and watch a movie. Thankfully it was Friday already. I literally could not wait to spend my weekend lazing around in my apartment. A Netflix and chill-by-myself weekend plan formulated in my head and I was excited to put it into play.

 

Since the big office relocation was coming up, I had been making the final few confirmations so that the move could begin without any mishaps. With me running back and forth between the old and new office multiple times a day to review interior designs and other decisions, it was truly a blessing that I managed to arrive home before 9pm, when I had been knocking off past midnight the last month.

 

As soon as I was in my apartment, I all but threw my bag onto the sofa and shrugged off my clothes immediately, wanting to take a warm shower to relax my body. I my 90s music playlist and was just about to step into the shower when my doorbell rang. I sighed in annoyance. I was so close to paradise! Well, my definition of paradise at least. I quickly threw on my bathrobe and headed to the door. 

 

I looked through the peephole to only see a bunch of flowers. Unconsciously, a smile made its way onto my face. My boyfriend sent me flowers sometimes, especially when he found out that I was stressed from work or was feeling lonely, and they have never failed to cheer me up. Once again, he had worked his magic because I could already feel some of the fatigue and stress leave my body.

 

I unlocked the door quickly, excited to receive my boyfriend’s gift but before I could reach out to grab the bouquet, it was lowered and I found myself face-to-face with the person I wanted to see the most. 

 

“Oh my god, Baekhyun!” I squealed and pulled my boyfriend towards me for a hug. He wrapped his free arm around my waist and lifted me up so that I was perched on his hips. My legs automatically wrapped themselves around his body, not wanting to fall. I nuzzled my nose into his neck, wanting to take in my favourite scent that I had been away from for too long. I heard Baekhyun chuckle huskily. Unknowingly, tears started to form in my eyes. I really missed him. 

 

I felt Baekhyun bring us into my apartment and kick the front door shut with his foot. He then proceeded to remove his shoes, all while he was still carrying me. Once he had put on a pair of house slippers, Baekhyun walked further into my apartment and plopped me down onto my kitchen counter. He pulled me away from his neck to take a good look at my face. 

 

“Hi love” he cooed. I felt my insides churn and a smile instantly made its way across my face. I couldn’t help myself when I pulled him by the neck to plant a few pecks on his lips. Baekhyun just giggled in response, letting me have my way with him. He was never one to complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter