Chapter 28 (The Start)

The One that Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Start

Going back to school was a lot harder than I thought. There are so many lessons that I missed and the semester is about to end. To say that I am struggling is an understatement.

Daesung hyung was back to his usual self now. After Seunghyun hyung, me and him ate dinner one time, he was finally able to accept Seunghyun hyung again.

Speaking of Seunghyun hyung, since I got back, my current clasmates are gossiping again about us. Most of my classmates right now are the same ones in highschool and everyone knows him. To my surprise, I recognize most of them.

Three days ago, Seunghyun hyung, Daesung hyung and I went on a fancy restaurant courtesy of Seunghyun hyung.

We ate delicious seafoods and had wines after.

That night, Seunghyun hyung told us the whole story.

"I'm not telling you this because of the situation you are in, and not because I'm trying to take advantage of you. I'm going to tell you my side of the story as to why I left so suddenly..." Seunghyun hyung said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it firmly.

"As you know, I had a plain life when I was a child. My mom worked as a housemaid and my dad was a family driver. We lived on a small quarters inside the Park's residences. I grew up there and I became friends with the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Park. She was my only friend. She protected me from the bullies in our neighborhood and I protect her from her strict parents. She's always getting scolded because of me." he said as he shook his head gently while smiling.

Though it was a brief moment, I saw love in Seunghyun hyung's eyes.

He did loved his wife after all.

"We basically grew up together and I know it was partially my fault when she had grown feelings for me. I think I might have given her false ideas..." he trailed off as he visibly reminisce. He shook his head lightly before he continued. 

"It was when Seungri entered his last year on highscbool that it all started..."

Seughyung hyung had a glazed look on his eyes as he went down memory lane. 

"First, let me explain what Bom and I had. I was in a complicated relationship with her six years ago. It was a year before I met you, Seungri. We do all sorts of things that a couple would do. When I was asking her about our label, she insists that we should just enjoy the moment. 'No pressure.' she says. But as time goes by, seeing her doing the exact same things she does to me with some other guys, I decided that I'd free myself from her. We were together for almost a year until I met Seungri." he said as he clutched my hand.

"Meeting you, Seungri was a breath of fresh air. You came into my life and ended all my troubles. It was perfect with you. You brought out the things I didn't know was hidden inside me. Hell, I didn't even know that I'd be open with same- relationship. I never thought I'd pursue someone like you, who has t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter