Angel?

Starlight, Starbright

Donawhale - I Love You More Than The Universe

While the other members discussed outside what to tell Jinyoung when he woke up, you sat there and watched him, closely observing each and every feature of his.

His light brown hair gently framed his perfect face, falling right above his closed eyes. A slim nose led to his pink lips, luring you in slowly. He had a lean build too, with slender muscles that were obvious under his thin shirt.

How could someone be so beautiful?  You held out a small hand, wanting to touch the seemingly too-good-to-be-true face. Carefully, you swept a long finger by his cheek, feeling the smooth skin.

At your touch, Jinyoung stirred awake. His eyes fluttered little by little before they fully opened, revealing warm chocolate eyes.

He stared at you.

"Oh god, I'm dead," he exclaimed, bringing a hand to his heart in shock.

You giggled. "No you're not," you smiled brightly.

Jinyoung ignored you. "Angels talk?" he muttered to himself. "I thought they just sat around playing harps and looking pretty.." He trailed off, completely distracted.

Processing his words, you tilted your head in confusion. Did he just call me an angel?


Before you could open your mouth to ask, the boys walked in happily. They had come up with the perfect lie. There was no way on Earth that their hyung could see through this totally flawless lie. It was plausible and well thought-out. Baro grinned contentedly, the perfect lie. Too bad he didn't expect the next words that came out of Jinyoung.

"Wait, you guys died too?" Jinyoung yelped, jumping back. "But we're too young to die! I know you say I'm a grandfather, but I'm not old enough to croak. Not just yet. Life isn't fair! This can't be-"

Puzzled, Sandeul turned to CNU and whispered, "Why does Jinyoung hyung think we're dead?" CNU simply raised his shoulders and brought them down in a shrug, as if to say, who knows?

However, Gongchan's gaze landed on you, and he broke out into a soft smile, understanding. "Hyung," he laughed softly. "I know she looks like an angel, but she's Sandeul's roommate, Haemi."

You felt the blood rush to your face, forming a faint blush on your pale skin. "H-hi?" You waved an unsure hand at the boy who just woke up.

Jinyoung paused his rant for a second, taking in the maknae's words. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh," Baro rolled his eyes, having caught up. "How can Haemi be an angel?" He pointed at you and began assessing your physical traits. "She has those weird big eyes, that strange tiny nose and puffy lips."

"Gee, thanks," you responded dryly, directing a glare at him.

In turn, CNU shook his head at the blonde and Sandeul clapped a hand over Baro's mouth, to stop him from saying any more comments that would upset you.

Gongchan pouted. "I think she's pretty," he grumbled, crossing his arms as he took his place beside Jinyoung. "Hyung, what do you think of our Haemi?"

Jinyoung simply smiled. "I think she's beautiful."


tumblr_lxod1t0uP21r3w6i0o1_500.gif