Chapter 3 - Contest.

A Doll's Melody [ ON HIATUS ]

Yesung’s POV

I was sitting here while wait for the teacher to comes, when finally the hall’s door was opened.

I lift up my head a little to see who was and I could see a familiar figure entering to the hall, and not, it wasn’t the teacher, was someone better, was Jungsu hyung~

I smiled when I saw him entering to the hall.
 

“HYUNG!!!” – I shouted with a wide smile in my face. I started to shake my hands to make him realize where I was.

He looked at me and gave one of his tender smiles while raise his hand waving it to me.

I calmed down a little and waved back to him.

He went to the center of the hall and cleared his throat to get the attention of all the students.

He introduced himself as the substitute of Mr. Jung.

We are going to have the class with Jungsu hyung, I’m really really happy. ^^

“Ok guys, we are going to have some vocal exercises today, okay? I will call you one by one to come up to the front, did you get it?”

He sat in the front of the piano that was in the corner of the hall, then brought out a file folder and began to call us one by one.

“Cho Kyuhyun” – He said and I looked at Kyuhyun who was still playing with his PSP secretly.

“Cho Kyuhyun? Are you here?” Jungsu hyung asked again.

Kyuhyun was still playing and didn’t realize that Jungsu hyung was calling him.

I hit his elbow with mine and he muttered “ouch!”  …” while caressing his arm then he look back at the PSP screen “Ahhh! Hyung why did you do that? You made me lose...” and glared at me with a kind of evil gaze in his eyes.

I just looked at him, “It’s your turn”, I said to him and went back to look in front.

Kyuhyun wide his eyes and turn his head to look at Jungsu hyung who was glaring at him since a while ago and of course he noticed about was just happened.

“Are you coming or…?” – Jungsu repeated to him

“Oh yeah! Sorry…” Kyuhyun put his PSP into his backpack and went down to the front.

He stood next to the piano and Jungsu gave him the instructions about what he has to do now, Jungsu began to play the piano to start the exercises. Kyuhyun did it really great. Even if he is young and new in the school, he got settle to it so fast and very easily.

The minutes passed and then it was my turn. I was happy doing those exercises with Jungsu hyung~ I really like him, and I’m happy to share the same stage with him, even if it was only the stage of the hall and it was just an exercise.

No need to say I finished the exercise really good, right?

The class was about to end when Jungsu hyung told us an announcement before leave.

“I really enjoyed giving you this lesson, you all are really talented. Please keep on practicing and singing a lot, okay ^^? And one day you will be like the great Leeteuk” He said while laughing so hard, even holding his rips due the pain caused by his loud laugh, then added “ah~ I’m just kidding, you can be a lot better” and then again that tender and kind smile was formed in his face, showing his charming dimples as well.

Leeteuk is Jungsu hyung stage name. He is a national singer, of course he is very famous and was a student of my same Academy, he just graduated 2 years ago, and sometimes he helps in our school when a teacher can’t come.

He’s singer, composer, pianist, and of course he is my best friend.

I met him when my family moved out when I was in elementary school.

I was like 10 years old and he was almost 13.

 

FLASHBACK*

 I was sat on the porch in the entrance of my new house when a boy a bit older than me approach to me and give me a smile while saying “Hi! I’m Jungsu. What’s your name?” He put a big smile and a pair of dimples was formed in his face.

“My name is Jongwoon…” – I said to him.

“Ah~ Woon-ah! I live there!” – He said while point with his index finger a house that was next to mine.

“Let’s be friends Woon ah!” – He extended his right hand to me smiling again, I just looked at his hand motionless, he was waiting for me to stretch his hand, but I didn’t.

He was still smiling and glazing at me, then he took my hand with his left hand and made me greet him.

I opened my eyes widely in the moment he my hand with his, and keep staring at him, he was smiling so happy and widely.

“Now we are friends, right Woon- ah~?” – He said waving my hand strongly.

He looked at me I just nodded slightly to him.

He started to dance around me and you could see how his happiness increased.


END OF FLASHBACK

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“ah~” I let out a deep sigh as exhale all the air from my lungs.

 I want to go to my house now, I’m really tired. It's really boring here, even since my turn to go to the front was and that gaze that Jungsu gave me, well I felt being scolded by his eyes.

He looks to be very friendly but I’m sure he has a bad temper, but maybe not in a bad way, I guess he is only strict and worry about others.

I couldn't take my PSP back from my backpack I didn’t really want to be scolded again by his eyes, or maybe it could be worse since it’d be the second time.

Ah~ I need a distraction… I need to stop thinking about him.

Him. Was he really him?

The boy that I saw in the morning in the class next to mine. It can’t be. It couldn’t be.

Stop thinking about that, Kyuhyun.

I turn my head up and look at Jungsu he is still smiling and talking to us, surely about things I don’t even care.

He was about to leave heading to the gate of the hall, when he suddenly stopped. Turned around and go back to the center.

“Oh! I almost forgot about this, guys! Director-nim told me before I needed to give you an announcement. We are going to have an internal singing contest in the Academy…” – He said and you could clearly hear the students get excited by the announcement.

A contest? I feel lazy to participate. I don’t want to.

“… You know this contest is very very important, since it’s the first of the year. So think about what I told you before, keep practicing. Besides it will give you acknowledge. Singing contents are important for us, do you know why? It’s like a challenge to us, and that help us to put a big effort in.”

So boring ~ I want to go home and he keeps talking and talking and talking and I’m just hearing “blah blah blah blah blah blah…” coming from his mouth.

“Oh! And don’t forget about the prize!! If you win the contest you will also could get a money prize.”

‘Money prize’? Did I really hear that between his blah blah blah?

I need money now.

I need to buy that new game that is going to be release next month! Gotcha! Maybe I could participate in kkk~ *smirk*

I do want to.

I’m sure I’m really good singing and I can do it… oh Yesung hyung… if he participates in the contest and I need to start forgetting about winning.

Is he going to participate? Let’s see.

“Yesung hyung” I called him

“Hmm..?”

“Hyung, are you going to participate in the contest?”

“I’m not.”

What? He is not going to participate? Why? He could win even without practice! Even if it sounds good for me, I want to know why he is not going to participate.

“Why hyung? You are really good. You could win!” I cheer him. Even if I was happy in the bottom about the fact he is not participating.

“I’m not interested Kyuhyun. Why don’t you participate instead, huh? Stop talking and leave me alone I’m going now.” Yesung pick his backpack up and go out of the hall.

“Oh... okay, goodbye hyung ~!” I said to him

Well I’m fine now, he’s not going to participate so I can win, that’s great Kyu.

Uh... but I still don’t know why he doesn’t want to take part in it. ! I was happy at the moment he said no, that I just forgot that I wanted to know the reasons behind why he refused.

“WAITTTT !! HYUNG! Wait for me! You need to respond me!”

I was shouting while I grabbed at my backpack and ran away of the hall. Shh… that Yesung, always being like that. Tsk.

“Kyu-ah…?”

I heard a voice calling my name at my back. . That voice, yeah, I know who is coming from.

.

Ignore it, just ignore it Kyuhyun, pretend as you didn’t hear anything.

Come on keep running.

“Kyu- ah! I know it’s you, why are you running away from me?”

Oh . He noticed that I heard him. ! I screwed it up.

WTH…?! Is he running behind me?

. OMG! I need to get out of here. I can’t see him; I don’t want to see him.

I need to go faster, ah~ if I wasn’t that tired I’ll surely run faster.

“YAH!!! Cho Kyuhyun! STOP IT NOW!”

WTH… ?! He grabbed my arm to made me stop. How come he being so fast?

I just still stood there, don’t turning around, I’m waiting the moment when he release my arm and go really out of here. Then he pull my arm and made me turn around and facing him.

This is ed up.

Breathe Kyuhyun, its okay now. Ok? You can do it. Just say hello and goodbye to him. It’s easy, huh?

You can do it Kyuhyun!

GO GO GO!

“Kyu-ah… ah… Why... why you ran away from me.. ah… when I called you?” – He said while panting, well... you know sports and things like PE class doesn’t get along with him. This time he putted a lot of effort running along me.

“What? I don’t know what do you mean, I didn’t hear you calling me, did you really did that?

Yes! That’s all! It was so natural and convincing, right? I’m awesome.

 “Kyu-ah. Why you lied to me? And just now why are you so normal? Didn’t you miss me?” – His face turned sad.

“I didn’t lie. What do you mean about me acting “norm….”

I was cut in my words when he suddenly come closer and leaned his head to me putting his lips into mine and giving me a peck.

He left my lips and came closer to my ear and then whispered in a very seductively way... 

“I did.”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for my late late late update xD! *starts dancing sorry sorry*
I was a little busy and couldn't update it before :(((
but well now you have a long chapter :D! Are you happy?

You guys are really smart! kkk~ all of you guessed right who was that "hyung" xD!

Now.. guess who is the guy kissing our Kyu :333 hohoho
To say the truth that last part wasn't planned o,o!
it came to my mind in the last minute ^_^)b Did you like it?

Please comment a lot <3! I love to read comments 8D! that makes me happy and made me want to write more and more and of course update faster 8D hahaha

So, comment! I'll give you cookies c:

And thanks new subscribers :D! I hope you enjoy the story ^_^ thank you everyone!

 

*Chapter dedicated to my friend lee_chiose :3
She is telling me everyday to update this, but I never did, kkk  :3 I hope you like it <3

 

--- I haven't check it up yet, so please forgive my typos and grammar mistakes xD!
I'm going to check it later c: