CHAPTER 2

Wasn't Expecting That [SaTzu]

TZUYU'S POV

Our room was on the highest floor. After I got off the elevator, I noticed that there's no one walking around even if  it was almost time for first period.

All of the rooms that I passed seems to be empty.

[CLASS A]

*Knock*Knock*

I opened the door and saw this girl sleeping at her desk. She got up, she had a really pale skin.

DH : "Annyeong! Are you Chou Tzuyu?"

TY : "Hmm yes. I'm Chou Tzuyu nice to meet you...."

Since I'm the only new student in there section, I bet all of them knows my name already.

DH : "Ohhh I'm Kim Dahyun :) Nice to meet you."

CY : "What's happening here?"

I saw a small girl in her sweat pants standing by the door.

DH : "Change into your uniform! Ms. Lee will scold you again!"

CY : "Ehhhh??? Arraso but before that. Let me introduce myself. I'm Son Chaeyoung captain and ace of the Track team."

DH : "That's why she's always in her sweat pants haha."

CY : "Dahyunie you know I had practice."

DH : "Hahaha arraso."

TY : "Nice to meet you I'm Chou Tzuyu."

CY : "Take a sit, I'm going to change first."

The small cub left the room the room afterwards.

DH : "Ohh here's your sit Tzuyu-ah, we sit alphabetically. I think you're the first one now, it used to be Momoring."

This is not your ordinary classroom, our desk was big. We have a computer each table. It's look more of a study room. 

DH : "All of our minor subjects will be held here, but for your major subjects you need to go to the assigned room, wait whats you're major?"

 TY : "Business."

DH : "Ohhhh me too :) That's great we can go to our class at the same time. If that's okay with you?"

TY : "Of course :)"

CY : "And the great Son is back!"

DH : "Hahaha you're voice is too big for someone so small."

CY : "Coming from someone who hides her true height with insoles haha."

DH : "Pabo, she doesn't know."

CY : "Ehh but she will know soon. Since the three of us are sharing a room."

TY : "Hahaha it's okay Dahyun-ah that's not a big deal."

CY : "Tzuyu-ah so you're going to sit in the front?"

TY : "Yeah, Dahyun told me that we sit alphabetically."

CY : "We do, don't worry the front row is fun."

DH : "The rest of them should be here by now."

After Dahyun said that someone opened the door. 5 girls came in the door.

CY : "Jeong hyung! I told you about practice and you didn't attend again."

JH : "Sorry Chaeyoung-ah, the council is more important than that."

CY : "But unnie you know we need her."

NY : "I need her the most  but I give her time to do everything."

JY : "Arraso, I'm sorry Chaeng I'll attend the next one."

MM : "Seems like practice is more important than Ms. Myoui huh."

CY : "Ehhhhhh."

MN : "Momoring shhh."

DH : "You guys are too loud, you didn't even notice Tzuyu-ah there."

JY : "Omo we're very sorry Tzuyu-ssi. I'm........."

ML : "I really can't believe that this is the so called top section. Arraso everyone to there seats."

EVERYONE : "Good morning Ms. Lee."

ML : "Hmm, Ms. Chou?"

TY : "Good morning Ms. Lee, I'm Chou Tzuyu...."

While I was introducing myself this girl came running inside the door. She was the same girl from earlier.

ML : "Minatozaki Sana-ssi when will you come in time???"

SN : "Ms. Lee good morning. Well you see I saw some....."

ML : "Birds? Puppy? Kitten? I already know why you're late. Go take your seat."

SN : "Hai!!! I'm sorry."

ML : "Okay since all of you are here. I want you guys to introduce yourself to Tzuyu-ssi. We'll start in the back row. Jeongyeon-ssi."

JY : "Annyeong I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, I'm part of the track and field club and also the vice president of the student council. My major is law :)"

Jeongyeon-ssi looks really amazing. She's so beautiful and cool at the same time.

CY :        

CY :"Annyeong, I'm Son Chaeyong, I'm the ace and captain of track and field club. I'll be one of your roommate, I'm taking fine arts :)"

Chaeyong-ssi looks like the type of student who doesn't care about academics. She's cool but in a more intimidating way.

She's cool but in a more intimidating way        

JH : "Annyeong! I'm Park Jihyo. Student council president :) I'm taking the same major as Jeong."

Jihyo-ssi has a really loud voice. She's tiny but she looks capable of doing everything.

She's tiny but she looks capable of doing everything        

MN : "Hi! I'm Myoui Mina. I'm the youngest in the Japanese line. My hobby is knitting. My major is theater. Nice to meet you Tzuyu-ssi."

Mina-ssi looks like she's the type who doesn't talk much, she look elegant and can be mistaken as a princess.

Mina-ssi looks like she's the type who doesn't talk much, she look elegant and can be mistaken as a princess

CY : "*cough* MINE *cough*"

ML : "Arraso Ms. Son we all know She's yours. Lets continue to the first row."

SN : "Ohayo!! I'm Minatozaki Sana, I came from japan too. I'm part of the dance club with Momo, Mina and Nayeonnie. If you need something you can come to me anytime. My major is fine arts."

Well the first time I saw Sana-ssi I thought she was weird but I must admit she's kind of cute even though she's clumsy.

Well the first time I saw Sana-ssi I thought she was weird but I must admit she's kind of cute even though she's clumsy        

DH : "Annyeong chingu! :) Kim Dahyun, president of archery club. I spent most of my time reading a book or playing archery. Taking business management."

Dahyun-ssi was the first person who approached me. She was really warm, I like being her friend.

NY :         

NY : "Annyeong Tzuyu-ssi I'm Yoo Nayeon, Jeongyeon-ssi's wife...."

ML : "Ms. Im if you don't introduce yourself properly, I'll give you more work later."

NY : "Eh but that's the truth."

JY : "Pabo! Do it right." She whispered to her.

NY : "Arraso, I'm Im Nayeon. I rank number 1. Part of the dance club and I'm actually the oldest here. My major is theater."

I didn't thought Nayeon-ssi will be silly, when she came in the room earlier she looks like you can't approach her unless you're close with her. She's kind of intimidating at first.

She's kind of intimidating at first        

HM : "Ohayo! I'm Hirai Momo. I'm the eldest of the J-line, I like to eat. I'll show you where's the best Jokbal in here hehe. I'm the president of the dance club and my major is the same with Minari and Nayeonnie."

Momo-ssi looks like the youngest on the j-line. I'm curious how she dance, if you look at her she seems to be the type who will easily lose focus on something.

I'm curious how she dance, if you look at her she seems to be the type who will easily lose focus on something        

ML : "And I'm Lee Hyorin. I'm going to be your homeroom teacher until you graduate. I known this girls since last year. All of you here have something special, and we're really really happy to have you here Tzuyu-ssi. Can you tell as more about you???"

TY : "Good morning I'm Chou Tzuyu I came from Taiwan. I'm going to take business management, I'll be In your care."

ML :         

ML : "Welcome Tzuyu-ssi we hope you enjoy your stay here. Okay everyone start to do your self study."

MM : "Hmm Tzuyu-ssi we do self study in the morning then we go to our major classes on the afternoon. Then on our last period we go back here. You can find books on the back or you can browse the internet."

TY : "Thank you Momo-ssi."

MM : "You're welcome :) You can call me Momoring if you want."

We started to study on our own most them have glasses. If you happen to pass our classroom. You'll notice the huge difference when they come in. Once Ms. Lee said that self study is starting they became serious.

---