CHAPTER 3

Wasn't Expecting That [SaTzu]

TZUYU'S POV

As the morning period went on, I notice that lots of the girls were doing something else, some are sleeping and some are goofing off. The only person who was actually studying was Jeongyeon-ssi, Jihyo-ssi and Mina-ssi. Though Ms. Lee was sitting in front of us she didn't say a word to them.

*RING*RING*

ML : "Okay, it's time for lunch!!"

DH : *Yawning* "Ohhhh good :)"

ML : "Don't forget your afternoon class okay? See you later."

EVERYONE : "Hai!"

The morning period went by so fast, I wanted to read something but I was busy observing them that I didn't actually did anything.

JY : "Tzuyu-ah! Let's go you don't want the food to get cold."

JH : "Pabo, you didn't even ask Tzuyu-ssi if it's okay with her not to be formal."

TY : "I-it's okay unnie." 

JY : "Jihyo-ah you get worried so much. Gaja."

NY : "Gaja Tzuyu-ah you can walk with me."

SN : "And me!"

MM : "Ehhh don't left me out."

We made our way to the cafeteria, I was walking with Nayeon unnie, Sana-chan and Momoring. While Jeongyoen unnie and Jihyo unnie were walking in front of us. Dahyun was with Mina unnie and Chaeyoung who looks like they were talking about something serious. 

We made it to the cafeteria and I was surprise by what I saw. The people stop talking and just paid attention to us.

MN : "Are you okay Tzuyu?"

CY : "It's her first time, she's probably surprised by everyone."

TY : "Hmm is this normal?"

NY : "You see every since they started that special program everyone here felt we're something different."

MM : "But don't worry it's not something bad."

TY : "Ehhhh?"

DH : "You'll understand soon."

JH : "Hahaha I don't think we need to wait more for her to see."

GIRL STUDENT 1 : "Jeongyeon hyung! Can you help us with our assignment, we're having a hard time understanding it."

JY : "Hahaha arraso, if I can squeeze some of my time."

NY : "You girls need to listen more to your teacher." *Wrapping her arms to Jeong's hands*

JY : "Don't scare them away babe hahaha they're just asking for help, right?"

GIRL STUDENT 2 : "Yep, we're not trying to take hyung from you unnie, you're like the royal couple of university and everyone here respect you guys."

NY : "Arraso, arraso."

We continued walking through the cafeteria, everyone was still watching us as they continued with lunch.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah, do you understand now? :) Everyone here look at us with admiration."

TY : "I did, but why do they call Jeongyeonnie hyung?"

SN : "Hmm because Jeong gives this cool aura, the girls and even the boys started calling her that." 

CY : "Not a single guy in this university can compete with hyung's charm."

JY : "Hahaha said by the campus crush."

CY : "Ehhhh?"

MM : "Hahaha Chaeyoung-ah here is considered the next prince of the university."

NY : "And here you have her princess hahaha." *pointing at Mina*

MN : "Unnie!"

JH : "Okay everyone, we need to eat lunch. We don't want to be late for our classes."

SN : "Hai!!!!"

We lined up to get our foods. Our lunch was normal expect for the fact that everyone around us were closely paying attention. 

*Ring*Ring*

JY : "Well that's the bell for afternoon period."

NY : "Haaaay you should have taken the same major like mine, so we don't have to be apart."

JY : "Hahaha that's okay babe, we live in one place this is the only time you won't see me."

NY : "Arraso, but don't you dare play around!"

JY : "I won't. Gaja."

JH : "Tzuyu-ah you're taking the same major as Dahyun right?"

TY : "Yes."

JH : "That's good, Dahyun will take care of you."

DH : "I will :)"

JH : "See you on the last period girls."

Dahyun and I took the elevator with Jeongyeonnie and Jihyo unnie. While the rest of the girls just walk to there classrooms.

JY : "Tzuyu-ah I hope you enjoy your stay here. It can get overwhelming sometimes...."

JH : "But we'll be here for you, we'll be a big family from now on."

DH : "So if ever you need anything just tell us okay?"

TY : "Hmm thank you so much!"

DH : "Lets go Tzuyu-ah. Unnie, Hyung see you later."

JH : "Arraso! Have fun Tzuyu-ah :)"

TY : "I will unnie."

Soon as we got to our classroom I can already hear the people inside. It was different from our classroom since there's only nine of us. 

*Door Open*

DH : "Annyeong!"

EVERYONE : "Annyeong Dahyunnie :)"

DH : "Come inside Tzuyu-ah, there all friendly."

TY : "Annyeong I am Chou Tzuyu."

EVERYONE : "Annyeong Tzuyu-ssi!"

DH : "You can seat next to me Tzuyu-ah. Here, this is Yuna and Lia they sit  in front of us."

YN :        

YN : "Annyeong Tzuyu-ah :)"

LIA : "Nice to meet you :)"

DH : "I'm going to the rest room, I'm leaving Tzuyu-ah to you two."

YN, LIA : "Arraso unnie."

LIA : "So Tzuyu-ssi, have you taken a liking for someone already?"

TY : "Ehhh?"

YN : "Pabo! It's her first day why would you ask her something like that."

LIA : "Ehhh? Hahaha sooner she'll have one. It will be sad if she likes someone who's already taken."

TY : "Pardon?"

LIA : "Let me introduce you to the royal ships :)"

What is this royal ship she's talking about? Could be something like a group or tandem?

LIA : "First we got the most popular, oldest and realist couple 2Yeon. Jeongyeon hyung and Nayeon unnie. They've been girlfriends since there high school days. Though they always bicker they always end up showing everyone their affection for each other."

        

"Next up...... We got MiChaeng the most fluffy one. Chaeyoung is known for her masculine side, she's tougher than any guy in the campus but nice Mina unnie is involve she became the softest." 

"And then we have the ever denying pair DahMo. Dahyun and Momo unnie who constantly deny there affection for each other but fails to hide it."

YN :        

YN : "Hahaha sorry about her Tzuyu-ah but what she said it's like a known fact in the university. Sana and Jihyo unnie are the only person who's really not in a pair in your class."

LIA : "Jihyo unnie is to busy being the president while Sana unnie doesn't really give a thought about it."

DH :        

DH : "Hmm hmm what are you two saying?"

YN : "Ani Dahyunnie we were just telling stories to Tzuyu-ah nothing important. Right?"

TY : "Yep :)"

DH : "Arraso."

Ahh so they were talking about couples. Me? I didn't thought about it. I'm just here to make my dreams come true and enjoy it. ......

---

---