12 {Bonus}

The Nice One

"The itsy-bitsy spider

Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain

And washed the spider out

Out came the sun

And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider

Climbed up the spout again," the spider hybrid sang as he made a little web with his fingers while swaying on the hammock in his new home which was a different cave they had found and much unlike the old cave, this one had plenty of sunlight that lit up the cave in the morning just the way Baekho preferred. It was also nearby a river and had tons of fruit trees on the other side so it was the perfect living space for the two to share a new life. Baekho yawned beside him and blinked sleepily.

 

"What are you singing?" He asked softly while snuggling closer to the spider hybrid. It was already night out yet Minhyun wasn't tired. He was used to not sleeping much and slept at odd hours after all since the old cave he lived in didn't give him a sense of time.

 

"Some old folk song that my parents used to sing," He replied Baekho. "They said it was a song from the olden times."

 

"What's a water sprout?" Baekho asked curiously while sitting up to join Minhyun even though he was already tired. He had tried to fix Minhyun's sleeping habits but it wasn't easy.

 

"Water spout. I'm not sure either," Minhyun replied while facing Baekho. "Aren't you sleepy?"

 

"Mmm... But you're not sleeping," Baekho whined and hugged the other who ruffled his hair.

 

"You could sleep first. I'll gradually fall asleep," Minhyun replied while kissing his head, slowly laying his tired partner down again. Baekho mumbled softly and puckered his lips.

 

"Kiss," Baekho demanded and Minhyun raised a brow.

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Yes!" Minhyun sighed and gave in to the tiger hybrid as he laid down and kissed him. Once. But Baekho whined and pulled him in for more. Baekho didn't like how reserved Minhyun still was even though they had spent more than a month staying together in their new home. He could tell the other was intentionally holding back and he couldn't understand why. "Hey, Minhyun?" 

 

"Mm?" the spider hybrid mumbled in response, stretching out his longer legs around Baekho since sharing a hammock with someone whose body size was just as large didn't really leave much space for himself. 

 

"Are you afraid of hurting me?" Baekho questioned and Minhyun blinked. 

 

"Where did that come from?" 

 

"Well, we have been together for awhile now... But... You stopped holding me to sleep. I feel like you keep slipping away further from me," Baekho voiced his concerns. Minhyun frowned a little and clutched at his web. His gaze became uneasy and awkward as he pushed himself away from Baekho who tried to grab him. Now dread clouded the mind of the tiger hybrid. "Do you no longer..."

 

"I like you," Minhyun said softly while staring at the webs stuck between his fingers but Baekho didn't trust him. He hugged his legs and Minhyun gulped a little when his ears drooped as well. Baekho was definitely sulking. "I'm sorry if I've been distant ever since we started living together. It's been awhile since I've lived with someone.. And... And someone I like too." 

 

Minhyun approached him carefully. He pulled the webs away from his fingers before placing a hand against Baekho's hair, gently touching the tips of it that poked out at weird spots. 

 

"Then why don't you touch me at all?" Baekho asked and looked at him with bubbly eyes. Minhyun felt a pang in his chest. 

 

"It's not that I don't want to. Yes, I am afraid of hurting you. Because you have to know... I've developed somewhat of a sadistic side and every time I think about holding you, I think about you crying and writhing in my hold. It makes me scared to think that those thoughts excite me just as much as your laughter and your hugs," Minhyun confessed and Baekho turned pink. 

 

"So you do... Want to touch me?" Baekho asked for confirmation and Minhyun nodded with pursed lips. He giggled and hopped forward, tackling the surprised spider hybrid into a hug. "I'm so relieved." 

 

"What?" 

 

"I thought you didn't want to. I thought you might have gotten bored at me." 

 

Minhyun nervously put his hands on Baekho's back and gave him soft pats. "Why would you think that? I'm just trying to be careful with you." 

 

"I'm so happy," Baekho giggled and rubbed his head against Minhyun's chest. The spider hybrid blushed as well. His senses were really tingling from holding back and he knew he might snap by accident so he moved Baekho backwards. 

 

"Look. I..." But the tiger hybrid didn't let him finish his sentence as he claimed his lips. Minhyun gasped but returned the kiss with even more intensity. He knew he had to hold back and refrained himself from hurting the other but the longer they kissed, the more control slipped away from his grasp as he pushed Baekho down onto the hammock as it bounced a little. Baekho squeaked as Minhyun's kisses became aggressive and stole his breath, tongue exploring between his parted lips. His mind became mush and he felt as though he was melting under Minhyun's hold. Minhyun pulled away and panted. He stiffened when he realised Baekho was a flustered mess. 

 

"Oh no," He whispered. Minhyun patted his cheeks to get his focus back. 

 

"Hnnn... Minhyun, why does my body feel like jelly?" He purred and Minhyun kissed his cheek. 

 

"I might have gotten a little too excited there. I'm sorry, I'll try to be more careful." 

 

Baekho pouted and shook his head. "Don't. Show me everything." 

 

Minhyun's eyes widened from Baekho's request. He gulped. "You'll let me?" 

 

"If you have to hold back, then you wouldn't enjoy it as much, right? I want you to be satisfied," Baekho reasoned out with Minhyun who was still hesitant. 

 

"B-but what if I-" 

 

"You won't," Baekho interrupted him and pulled him down into another tongue dominating kiss. With that being said, Minhyun lost the control he had been holding onto. He grabbed onto Baekho's hands and slapped them down onto his web. Baekho broke the kiss out of surprise when he realised that he might have just put himself into a really sticky situation. He was about to ask Minhyun to stop but he was awestruck when he saw how Minhyun's clothes started sliding off him as if all the threads in them had just loosened up except Minhyun's clothes weren't the only ones. His own were also becoming unravelled and Minhyun's grin was so intense that Baekho almost felt bad if he were to stop the other from having fun now. "How did yo-" 

 

"My threads, my control," Minhyun replied casually as his hands slid across Baekho's chest. A breathless sigh escaped his lips as if he was delighted to finally be able to touch Baekho the way he wanted to. Baekho squeaked and tried to squirm away since he was mostly embarrassed from being touched this much but he did ask for it. "This is too much." 

 

"Y-yes," Baekho agreed, hoping that would make Minhyun slow down but the spider hybrid wasn't about to.