Steamy

I loved you

October 4th finally came and Chan was the first to wake. He had a tad of fear when he woke to an arm around his waist which was soon followed by pride as he examined the face beside him with bear like features and beautiful lips that curled upwards. The other awoke in shock as he examined the room -it wasn't his, he looked at the rooms owner -topless.
"Woojin-ah, you okay?" Woojin gaped unable to say anything. He only wanted a party not a friendship down the drain.
"Do you remember anything from last night?" Woojin finally unfroze but didn't get the answer he wanted.
"I don't but... I believe that camera may be of help." Chan smirked as he nodded towards the camera pointing towards the bed. He definitely was enjoying himself unlike Woojin who jolted out of the bed with one of Chan's many blankets around him. (Even though it's promising that Chan saw it all already, it's more than likely he's forgotten what it looks like.) He played the video on the camera to reveal the two kissing and began to fiddle with the buttons in an attempt to delete the footage.
"DON'T DO THAT!" Chan rose from his bed with nothing but his underwear which made Woojin's face flush red. Chan snatched his camera and continued to watch to the point where the kissing evolved into much more. Woojin clearly wasn't impressed with what happened and Chan's reactions as he had already finished collecting his clothes and was already dressed when Chan chose to compliment Woojin's method.
"Wow, you've got a really strong thr- what you doing?"
"Clearly I'm leaving."
"I see that but why?"
"Because I just can't deal with this now now. There's just no way we did any of that."
"The evidence is in my hand and you'll  believe it if you looked."
"No. What I mean is that there's no way because I've no interest in you all. You must of forced me!" With that he stormed off back to his own home whilst regretting ever attending the school reunion and seeing Chan ever again. It was all just a big mistake.