Do You Still Care?

Do You Still Care?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day. Minyoon had been staring at her phone for what seemed like eternity waiting for her boyfriend, Baekhyun, to send her a text saying he had finally landed in Seoul. Exo's world tour had finished at the perfect time- Minyoon had just finished her university exams and although she had slept so little in the past weeks becuase of studying, she was overflowing with excitment to see her boyfriend again. A world tour for Baekhyun meant that he had a hectic schedule of tours, rehearsals, appearances, and photoshoots and a rigorous university program for Minyoon meant that she had assignments, interviews, and exams to complete. Even though Minyoon had been texting Baekhyun as much as she could, she was often left with short responses and very little love from her boyfriend.

Baekhyun and Minyoon never had a typical relationship - dating one of the world's biggest superstars did come at a price. Minyoon is unfortunately not the only one who loves Baekhyun, she has to constantly share her favourite guy in the world with millions of Exo-L's around the world, and of course his groupmates. Dating a member of a group meant that Minyoon wasn't just  taking care of Baekhyun, but also 8 other single boys who never quite clean up after themselves. She had been wishing for weeks that one of them would finally show up to the apartment with a girlfriend just so that she'd have another female to talk to. 

Minyoon felt her phone vibrate on the table and immediately jumped to open her messages - surprisingly, it was a text from Kai, not Baekhyun, that read " Min! We just landed back at Incheon. So excited to see you soon!". As much as Minyoon was excited to hear from Kai,one of her best friends from the group,  she still started longingly at her phone wondering why Baekhyun hasn't texted. She's never felt good enough to be dating an idol - and every indication of Baekhyn being distant made her shiver at the thought of him getting bored with her. Much to her delight, Minyoon's phone started buzzing and read "Incoming Call - Baek oppa". The honorifics have always been a bit of a joke between the two of them - though Baekhyun was older than Minyoon, he found it funny that she came from abroad to Korea and was going to use honorifics for the first time for her boyfriend. Instead she was "his Min" and he was "her Baek" and that's how they did things their own way. 

The sound of Baek's voice saying her name as she picked up the phone was music to Minyoon's ears. "Dinner tonight?" he asked, and Minyoon could tell exactly the kind of smile he had one his face as she heard his voice through the phone. Before she could answer, Minyoon heard 3 other very familiar voices chime through the phone "Min! We missed you!" that most definitely belong to her 3 other closest friends in the group - Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun. "Hyung did you say dinner with Min - we're in!" - and before either of them could protest, Baekyhun and Minyoon's romantic reunion dinner had turned into a possible takeout food fiasco at your apartment with 4 rowdy Exo boys. 

Thankfully, although Baekhyun could not convince the boys to give him some alone time with his girlfriend, he did manage to convince them to dress up and co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter