Give My Heart Back (three)

UNFINISHED STORIES OF TWICE

Kim DaHyun arrived at the appointed meeting early, hoping before deciding important issues, just a snack. She managed to get on the last flight “Los Angeles - Seoul”, she practically broke into the plane when it was already taking off from the highway, 5 hours of flight, and she is here.

«Fortunately, we are choosing the cafe in the hotel, and after rapid flight, I was the sleepy and the tired. It would be great if we quickly decided everything, then I still have time until the next flight. Nayeon, probably, there already endures all the rage on Jeongyeon, and she, in her position, is not advisable to listen to all swearing there. Even if this abuse comes from our girlfriend . ”

Since school, DaHyun hasn’t really changed, she just changed her hairstyle, the dark blond hair that she used to love to tie in a bun, now easily fell on her shoulders, sometimes, as now, she tied it with a ribbon, and they tickled her neck unpleasantly. Maybe she stretched out a little longer, at least, her former girls often said this to her. But she herself, looking in the mirror, saw nothing of the kind.

Her earring, in the form of a small amorous arrow, now hung on a silver chain, not reaching her shoulder. She also changed her clothing style and began to wear jeans and T-shirts more.

She knew the cafe where she was invited, for a long time, because it was led by her father’s brother, Kim Peter. True, the name has become different, and honestly, “” fits better than before. And the interior itself has changed since the last time it was here. Chairs appeared with a comfortable back, more interesting photographs and colors began to hang on the walls, and it became lighter than before.

The most pleasant discovery was the stage, a microphone and a wide screen TV with karaoke, any direction. Now, just on this stage, someone was trying to beautifully sing the song Im Nayeon, and frankly, she had better not hear this guy sing.

DaHyun was just finishing the second cup of coffee when a pretty black-haired girl in a cool jacket and cap sat down at her table, all this copy was finished with big black sunglasses.

- Kim DaHyun? She asks, holding out her hand and sitting down on the next chair, her back to the exit.

- And you should be Miyu Mina ? - the girl inquires inquiringly, taking a palm for a shake. - Where's Jimin ?

“ Jinyang, ” she corrects, throwing her bangs back, “I fired him two days ago.” He allowed what is strictly forbidden in my rules - the girl shrugged, ordering a cup of coffee and a glass of water from a waiter who came. “He allowed me to recall my past with all my enemies.” Now thanks to him, reporters know part of my past.

“The past must be closed to the public, it must remain where it is needed, in our hearts, in our memories,” agreed DaHyun, carefully looking at Mina , she definitely began to like her. She did not become further interested in the former PR manager, inquired. - Let's talk about the pleasant. About the duet. Tell me, Miss Miyu , we thought that everyone had already decided, Nayeon agreed to sing a duet with you, all the details were discussed, so why did you want to see her?

- You're right, DaHyun. Everything is settled, I just had one question, why are you giving up John? - a nod of gratitude in response to a cup of coffee, eyes, however, carefully watched the girl’s reaction. She didn’t raise an eyebrow, smiled a mysterious smile, put her foot on her foot and leaned on the back of a chair. - John is the best in this business, he can easily do all things related to video or audio. He knows everything from “A” to “Y” in show business, I guarantee, he helped me out many times.

- We are not saying that John is not suitable, we just decided to take a chance, so to speak, rely on luck. Yes, we know that he is seasoned in these matters, ate a shark for breakfast - laughed at his joke, but Mina did not support her, continuing to listen to his explanation. - And yet a new, not yet experienced person will do much better.

- And how does this “better” help our success?

“But how could it be otherwise?” - DaHyun shrugged, for her everything was ordinary and correct. “There is Nayeon, there is you, and there is an audience that just goes crazy for both of you.” What could be easier?

- Fame is not long-lived, but I want to shine on the stage for a long time.

- Nayeon too. Think yourself Miss Miyu , the “green” and “innocent” chick, wants to spread her wings and fly up to the sun, he will do everything further and more to make it cooler than everyone. The "green" chick is still better than an eagle.

“Well, you have a comparison, Miss Kim !” Okay, let's be clean - leaning decisively forward, Mina said . - I know that now Nayeon finishes the last of 15 concerts, then she has a rest. My suggestion is that this vacation be held here in Seoul. I have a big house, 3 people can easily fit. And do not worry, especially for Jeongyeon, I will prepare a room with all the conditions for the unborn child.

“Why do you need such trouble, Miss Miyu ?” - thoughts quickly flashed through her head, and apparently they were reflected on her face, as Mina confirmed them.

- A great opportunity to get to know better, both with her and her friends. Do not be surprised so, DaHyun, I know that all friends are from school. But, as you said before, "the past must remain in the past ."

- But we still need to find a “chick”, and Nayeon needs a couple more dancers, for our idea, there are not enough of those who are.

- I don’t need dancers, but I really need someone who knows how to dress. And let's move on to “you,” DaHyun, after all, do we live under the same roof?

“Okay, then I'll go back to Nayeon and tell you everything.”

- Here is my address, you can go there immediately when you arrive. If I'm not there, feel free to Mrs. Park will know. Mrs. Park is a housekeeper, a very nice old woman.

***

Park JiHyo was nervous, and it seemed to her that her nerves had never been so strained as now when she stood in front of the bulletin board where the lists of people who had entered the musical “Cats” were hilarious. For all her conscious life, she strove to be accepted on the world stage , to perform and show her ideal numbers. She thought that with her voice and her skills, she would pass on the role of Suzy without any problems , but she had to give all her best, practically lose her voice to prove to the judges, she was ready to become the girl who will bring Suzy to life on stage .

- Hi, JiHyo , have you seen yourself? - I asked and approached th Chaeyoung, keeping weight on some books.

“No,” she shook her head, but her eyes remained on the board.

She did not want to at one and seen as how to suffer and eager to know the result. But he and so well knew her well , that did not and nothing more to ask, just himself and podosh l and to the list, and carefully began a peek name JiHyo. She saw the expression on the face of each and but tons and just shrugged and shoulders and back and with s to it:

- There is a posted list of minor characters, the main one yet. Do not worry - touched eh shoulder - you just went to the main list!

“Of course, how could it be otherwise?” - jerked up her nose, straightening her shoulders, said JiHyo. - If you have ever seen and they listened to me, Chaeyoung! They definitely liked it, they will definitely take me to the role of Suzy !

“You already said that, JiHyo.” I am happy and for you, really pleased and , but for now there is no list, not something to celebrate, and since there is nothing to celebrate, then went to a lecture. It starts after 7 minutes, and we need to run out of this building to that.

- We always run, Chaeyoung, and always turns out that in a hurry for nothing, Mr. Kim likes to be late - recalled their first for each e , is still making an effort and turned away from the ill-fated board, making steps out of the building.“Besides, I know the true reason for your visit at his lecture.”

- Yes, I like it - I did not and deny the obvious , but squinting at the girl walking beside added and - and you, too, admit it. Itself on first lecture, said "a handsome ," unless I'm wrong and ?

- After Daniel, all the guys seem handsome to me . Although I have to admit the body of his "tasty morsel" - winked at his first on each e .

- That would be checked and the ground for me, for my better th of each and when I asked for and you go out with him. He looked at you like that ...

“He gave you the same look, Chaeyoung!” - parried the girl.

- That's it, but what am I talking about? Come on, JiHyo, when was the last time you had a normal date? Two weeks ago. Just think about this word, “two weeks”! You can also dry out.

“You yourself haven’t had a date for three weeks, so leave me alone!” Now I have no time for kisses and hugs. I'm only interested in “Cats” and that’s it! Ask better Momo.

- Asked a - sighed a bitterly, - refused. She said something about dancing.

- Then myself and try it! You’ll do fine, don’t worry.

 

- JiHyo, you’ll do fine, don’t worry. You will surely succeed. Just draw air into your lungs and exhale, and do so three times. You usually do this when you are nervous - she was encouraged by one of the most popular girls at school, and in combination her best friend Yu Jeongyeon.

They became friends recently, ever since she and her friends joined and camping to group music club . At first, however, there was some friction, but the glory of the bon is all in the past. I never would have thought that they would become friends. It seemed that there would be no chance, especially after she began dating Taeyang . And again, thank God !

- In order, to our mission we came back to normal, she needs to relax. And I do not mean a relaxation retreat with a guy in commerce - with a hint of grin one more of her friends , Im Nayeon.

“I think JiHyo just needs to eat ice cream,” Hirai Momo added, extending the ice cream to JiHyo's face.

“Thank you, of course, but ice cream has a very bad effect on the throat, and I can’t get sick right now - JiHyo refused the blonde as gently as possible.”

Momo was a real angel, sometimes the truth was that no one understood what she was saying, but no one wanted to upset her.

- Then go and dare, show what your voice is capable of! Go and conquer the scene! And then we will have a party where you can come off to the fullest. We all need a party right now, huh Jeongyeon?

- Park JiHyo? Your way out! - someone called her, she again frantically sighed, looked at 3 girls, smiled weakly at them, and went on stage.

“Don’t worry, Jeong , she’s strong, she can handle it,” she heard Nayeon's voice, until she melted into the music.

 

- Hey, a girl with a loud voice named Park JiHyo, stop hovering in the clouds, you need to move on!

- I'm sorry, you said something but? - emerging from the memories, the girl asked, looking around.

-You and I were discussing my date with the hot Mr. Kim, but you suddenly stopped hearing me. What's the matter? - Noticing how suddenly the girl's face turned pale, and she began to breathe heavily. - JiHyo?!

- Already normal, just nervous. Everything is fine, exactly.

- And still…

- I remembered my first steps towards the role of Suzy - the girl dismissed, straightening her hair.

- Ji ...

- It's okay, let's go Chaeyoung. And not a word of Momo or Sana - the brunette asked.

- You have not recalled them for 3 years, why now?

- I do not know. I just wanted to remember. This does not mean that now I will see them here, right? We know that Nayeon now has a tour throughout Europe. And where is Nayeon, there is Jeongyeon with DaHyun. They are our past, and will remain the past.