Because it's you (DubChaeng)

UNFINISHED STORIES OF TWICE

POV DaHyun

- DaHyunie, I want to tell you something. You will be the first to know this, - Chaeyoung said quietly, sitting down next to the girl who was currently reading something in the living room.

I raised an eyebrow questioningly, bookmarked the page where I stopped reading. I saw how my best friend is nervous, she runs her hand around her neck and purses her lips. I wait, not in a hurry, Chaeyoung always needs time to say everything.

-I admitted to sympathy, - Chaeyoung admitted, embarrassedly dropping her eyes .

Words hung in the air, no further recognition came, so I realized that it was my part to say something.

-And what did you answer?

- I asked a couple of days to think. This is all new to me, you know? - with hope raised her eyes and looked at me. I smiled encouragingly, moved closer, completely removing the book, hugged my shoulders, pulled me to me.

-I understand, although no one has yet admitted to me. Do you like him

-You don't want to know his name, onnie? - She inquired in anticipation, drawing back a little to look into my eyes.

Her eyes are like a whirlpool, into which I penetrated and can not get out. It draws deeper and honestly I want to stay there forever. But something needs to be answered, too long silence will be strange for Chaeyoung. How to answer?

-The main thing for me to know is that he will not offend you, he will always keep your heart in love and care, - she sincerely answered, raised her palm and gently laid it on her cheek, . I did not want to hear his name, because if you voice him now, everything will become a reality.

All my hopes for a happy future next to Chaeyoung collapse.

-And if for some reason he doesn't do it? Should he hurt me? - Chaeyoung knew my answer perfectly, but I still voiced it:

-I will become an eagle that will kill him — in all seriousness.

She smiled brightly, moved to my knees, her hands tightly hugged my neck. She laid her head on my shoulder, took a deep breath, completely relaxed. I held it in my hands, her scent of shampoo surrounded me, I breathed in it.

-Why are you always so protective with me, DaHyunie- after a moment of silence, she asked quietly.

-Because it's you, Chaeyoung — that's all that answered her.

She accepted my answer, burrowing even further into my neck.

So comfortable next to her, I would keep her forever.

We stayed like that until all the other members returned home.

***

POV DaHyun

It was a couple of weeks after I found out his name, and everything became real.

Oppa and sombenim.

I know him very well, because we have been friends since school. I know that he will never offend Chaeyoung.

He is always affectionate and caring.

He is gentle and soft.

They are a really beautiful couple, and if my heart did not break in pain, I would be sincerely happy for them.

I just remained a friend who always and everywhere would support her.

We are still close, she often hugs, touches me. I accept her affection, her love, trying to be cured in this way, but I understand that I’m even deeper in my feelings.

Sana and Momo are the first to notice my changes, they are always too protective of me. Like the rest of Onni, too. I like to know that there are people on whom I can rely, to open up.

“We know how hard it is, because the heart is not so easy to change, but ... just know, we are here with you.” In any of your decisions.

They are right, my onni are right, the heart is not so easy to change, but maybe I need to find a replacement for my love.

You need to try to do it.