n.Seven (DubChaeng)

UNFINISHED STORIES OF TWICE

Coldly. How cold it is. And where are those hot days that they promised at the beginning of summer? Where is the scorching sun from which you need to hide your head and carry a bottle of water with you all the time? Where are the warm evenings, the starry sky and the beautiful yellow moon, which was predicted to be close to the ground right next to it? Where are the beaches clogged with human bodies covered with pebbles, where is the sound of the surf, where are the water games?
Why, today, looking out the window, she saw frozen asphalt, trees covered with snow and cold, piercing to the bones, wind ?!
Why, because now on the calendar is circled in red on July 7, a sunny day with a temperature of +30?
Unfortunately, nobody canceled all the planned plans for today, so you still need to get ready and go.
In addition, none of the friends called or said that everything was canceled.
She had no right to refuse, only not on this day.
And she was going to make her day go so much better. Indeed, today its lucky number, beloved among any other numbers, is the number "7".
- So, DaHyunie, cheer up! Stop moping. This is just snow and ice, imagine that you do not see them, but you see a hot day. And there is no cold ... - at the moment of her invigorating dialogue, the wind hit the window with force, almost breaking it into fragments - the wind - Kim DaHyun, a newly-made criminal police detective in Seoul, said, startled with surprise.
Yes, our heroine has just graduated from the academy, with honors, with a gold medal, to the rank of detective. The first working day will come only in three days, so her girls, the best of best friends and future colleagues, decided to arrange a meeting on this occasion. They chose a day, made a plan, they said that they would pay for everything, she only needed to arrive at the indicated place at the appointed time.
7th. July. 7 p.m. A nightclub (by the way, it will go to a nightclub for the first time) with the mystical name “Lucky Seven”.
In general, as you see, today is precisely her day.
She so did not want to go out, especially when the wind all the time frightened her with her strength, but her last conviction put an end to failure:
“You're the crime detective, Kim DaHyun, and the detective is not supposed to be scared of some wind and some weather outside!” She herself chose a profession, now there is nothing to complain about, go get ready, finally apply makeup, and go out into the street with a beaming smile! Alive!
The girl turned around from the window, left her bedroom, walked barefoot on the cool floor to the bathroom. Having washed, having done all the hygienic plan of the procedure, she went out, went to her closet with clothes, and began to look for what to wear.
An hour or so later, she left the house, fully dressed, combed her hair, perfumed with her favorite scent.

Another girl left the house from the other end of the city, or rather she ran out of the house, talking on the phone:
- DaHyun-unnie is not responding, she must have already left. I tried to get through, but it doesn’t work. Where I am? I run towards my car to sit down and intercept it. Yes, I'll be careful. Who knew that summer would turn into winter ?! I’ll call, I promise, while Sana-unnie!
After the conversation, the girl does not hide the phone, she again dials the familiar number and again begs to pick up the phone. The tube is picked up only when it already gets into the car and starts the engine:
- Hey bro, are you calling me to say that everything is canceled? A voice asked hopefully.
- Oh, thank god, unnie, you picked up the phone! - the girl was delighted, making a speakerphone, putting the phone on the adjacent seats, drove out of the garage. - I'm calling you, I'm calling, and you ...
- Sorry, Chaengie, it turns out I put the phone on silent.
- Ah, now it’s clear! And no, it is not canceled - answered the previous question, - everything is in force. By the way, DaHyun-unnie, where are you now?
- I? Waiting for a bus at a bus stop near my house.
- Wait there, I almost pulled up. In about 10 minutes I’ll be.
-Are you in a car ?! Chaeyoung, why are you completely crazy ?! It's winter! Ice! - excitedly said a voice in the receiver.
-Yes, yes, but I will say what Sana-unnie said, I drive carefully. If I were rushing like crazy, I told you, I will be in 5 minutes, not 10 minutes. Don’t worry, unnie. True, everything is fine.
-I need you at my party at this club, which I have never been to.” I can't do it without you, Son Chaeyoung! I'm disconnecting now, and waiting for you at the bus stop. Drive carefully bro!
- She hung up, Aish, what a unnie! We did not even say goodbye, as usual.