REMEMBER

UNFINISHED STORIES OF TWICE

(here i was thinking about a couple Minayeon)

The first thing she sees with her eyes open is the dark blue sky above her head and the small bright stars that follow her. She lies motionless, her whole body as wooden. She tried to squeeze her fingers, but from this a burning pain swept through her body, decided to leave everything as it is.

Why was she so hurt? What happened why does she lie on the ground in an unfamiliar place? Why is she alone? Where is everyone? Everyone, and who is “everything”?

She tried to strain her memory, but the brain did not want to work, he was too tired and exhausted. She listened to her breathing, her heart beats, her head seems to not spin, everything, as always. Her gaze again lingered on the stars until she decided to navigate them around, trying to figure out where to be. She needs to remember everything.

Around it there is one darkness, it still smelled of mowed grass and wet soil, the smell of hay flew to the nose.

Maybe she's in the field? Maybe.

There is practically no wind; it is more or less warm to lie on the ground, which means that perhaps some month of spring is now?

But what day of the week?

Or what year?

No, that’s not good, you need to rise from the ground and look around. More perspective for possible mental memories.

Taking a deep breath, which was reflected in the lungs of severe pain, she slowly began to rise up. Step by step, slowly afraid to disturb even more wounds on the body, if they were. There was no power in her hands, and she fell to the ground several times, until she was able to rise so much as to sit down. The whole body was trembling and weakness was felt, and I wanted to drink terribly. She wet her dry lips with a wet tongue, swallowed saliva, wetting a little, looked around.

Yes, she was on some field, and what smelled of hay turned out to be a haystack, which stood not far from her. She looked down, not sitting on the ground itself, on the mowed grass by nature itself. Not by people. Further, wherever you look, everywhere he stumbled into complete darkness. Hearing did not catch anything other than the fact that a bird flew somewhere.

“Where am I?” - the voice sounded muffled and somehow rude. She did not recognize him, her voice was not like that.

She looked down at her body, her outfit was wonderful, she would never wear a Superhero costume in her life, she was sure of all 200% of that. So what the hell was she wearing a red skirt, a red topic with some kind of emblem on her chest, and a red cloak behind her? And why e g wrists some bracelets with weird characters? And why, for God's sake, is there a golden whip next to her?!

- I need to remember everything, and urgently! She muttered, straining her memory, but again, like the first time, she screamed in unbearable pain.

The pain broke her, made her lie down again and close her eyes, try to relax. She breathed tornly, grimacing from a headache, with difficulty raised her hands and tried to squeeze her temples.

“Damn, damn, damn,” she cursed, massaging her whiskey, tormented and sweating from endless pain throughout her body.

She took her fingers from her temples, looked at them, straining her eyes. Yes, as she felt all her fingers were cut and bleeding. Everything was dirty under the nails, the peeling nail polish also did not give aesthetics.

“Please, I need to know where I am,” the imploring girl closed her eyes and lost consciousness.

***

A beautiful night view was opened through the window of the helicopter; he would be able to adequately appreciate its beauty if his eyes would not inseparably look at the ground, trying to find what he was looking for. The radio on his lap did not stop crackling, transmitting new information on the falling meteorite through radio frequencies. If his opinions were asked, he would not call a UFO a meteorite.

As soon as information appeared in the evening news about an unidentified object approaching from outer space, he realized that he had a chance to tell everyone that UFOs really exist, and he really saw them 5 years ago when he traveled to Oklahoma, Nevada.

He was waiting; his nervousness was transmitted to the pilot, the helicopter pilot and the young woman sitting next to him. Her name was Mariko , and he did not have the strength to refuse her when she looked at him with pleading honey-colored eyes. He generally had no strength to refuse his future wife.

- Kentaro-kun - Mariko suddenly grabbed a man by the wrists and pointed somewhere down - look.

He peered and really saw a faint glow on the corn field. Squinting and asking to lower the helicopter a little lower, he could not believe his eyes. What seemed like a glow was actually a small circle, and in the very middle lay a body wrapped in a red cloak. It was through the cloak that the light shone through. He instantly regretted that he did not pick up the car, did not drive himself, without witnesses. He was confident in Mariko, but did not know if he could completely trust the pilot. Especially after he exclaimed:

- A miracle woman exists!

According to her, you can certainly assume that this was a comic book superhero, but Kentaro dismissed the idea, deciding that the guy had read fiction.

- Come on, Ren , what a Wonder woman, she’s a child. In addition, it was a carnival night recently; I think the girl just dressed up in a comic book costume. You better get closer even closer - Mariko , smiling quietly.

Sometimes her cousin acted too stupidly. She turned sideways to the door, opening it to determine how many meters above the ground. She quickly made the calculations in her mind, and decided that she could safely jump, which she told her boyfriend.

- Fine, let's jump. Ren , you can fly home, thanks for throwing it up - you smiled, throwing the backpack on your back, passing the bag to the girl. - And not a word to anyone, you promised - he put his index finger to his lips, Kentaro reminded him , the first to jump out and land on the ground. Then he helped the girl jump out, holding her tightly in her arms so that she would not slip on the wet grass.

“We will call you later,” Mariko promised, displeased with the frowned cousin.

They waited for the helicopter to fly away, then without agreeing, they held hands and went to an unusual circle. They stepped cautiously, looking under their feet, but still did not notice a protruding root from under the ground, stumbled, and almost fell, rested at the very tips of their fingers.

“How are you, Mariko-san , all right?” He asked excitedly, looking back at the girl, who nodded her head. - Hold on to me, we are almost there - turned around, walked to the place where the body lay.

- Kentaro-kun , do you think this is real? Superhero etc. Of course I was joking with Meta about the comics, but I never saw anyone have such an exact costume, like on her. And I never saw real accessories - I didn’t finish the sentences when I heard a soft moan coming from a girl. Mariko leaned closer, squatted down, listened. Kentaro-kun crouched from the other side, also listened. At first they heard nothing except a groan, then they sorted out one word:

- To drink.

Kentaro quickly took a flask of water from his backpack, opening it , and poured a little on his lips to moisten them. With wounds like hers, the rapid absorption of water will only harm her body and body. Mariko quietly almost imperceptibly touched her wrist, under the bracelets, felt for a pulse:

“The pulse is normal,” she said gleefully, raising her eyes to her beloved, he barely smiled with one eye. “How did she get here?”

The walkie-talkie hanging on the man’s thigh crackled and a voice broke out of her:

- Scientists have established the exact meteorite landing, all teams urgently head to the corn field, on the outskirts of the city. To all the teams ... crackle ... crackle ... to ... crackle ... field...

- Kentaro-kun ! They talk about this place, so she ...

“Don’t worry; we have plenty of time to drag her to a safe place.” Only at first we need to wake her. Hey - lightly shook his shoulder, - please wake up. Hey can you get up? - in response there were only moans and mooing.

Kentaro got up, gently grabbed the girl under his feet and carried him to the side of an abandoned farm, with the sign "for sale". Mariko followed them, looking around, it was coming closer to the barn; she noticed some kind of brilliant splinter. It was cast in silver, attracted to it. Without reporting the find, Mariko quickly ran to him, picked him up from the ground (he was smaller than a baseball and flat), returned to Kentaro just in time, he turned around and said:

- Stay with her, I'll go look around, maybe there is a car or something else.

“Be careful and please don't hold back.”

***

She heard voices heard above her. She heard, but she didn’t even have enough strength to ask who it was. The only thing she managed to squeeze out the word "drink" from herself. Someone wet her lips with cool water, and she felt better, a little. She tried again to open her eyes, but something kept them closed. Realizing that the point was zero, I decided to wait.

Then something happened that she did not expect, a man, by her voice she could identify him, picked her up in her arms and carried her somewhere. A woman followed them. A pleasant aroma of flowers is what the woman remembered.They went somewhere, by smell determined that, probably, in some damp room. She wrinkled her nose and wanted to sneeze, but she didn’t have enough strength to do this, so she had to endure it.

- Hey, open your eyes, I know that you woke up - asked for a melodic voice. He reassured her and gave some kind of reliability. She did not want to disappoint her voice, so with difficulty, but still she opened it.

The second time she opened her eyes she saw beautiful honey-colored eyes, looking at her with care. A smile blossomed on the woman's face, giving her some special beauty, transforming all the ugly features of her face.

- Hello, do you know our language? She asked, tilting her head to the side and biting her lower lip.

- Where I am? - the girl could squeeze out, clearing .

- Tokyo, Japan - carefully watching the expression on the pale girl’s face, but she didn’t even move. She was still staring with misunderstanding. - May 23, 2025, today we have Wednesday, the third week before the end of the month.

- Who am I? - the next question shocked the woman, she herself wanted to ask the girl such a question. - Please help me remember - a sob burst from my throat, my body shook with a sob.

Mariko gently hugged her shoulders, trying to bring as much pain as she could with her arms. A piece of something silver shone brighter in her pocket when a hug came. She even forgot about him.

- What is it? The girl asked.

“I don’t know, I found him not far from you - the woman watched the light become brighter, he almost burned the tissue, although her body did not experience a burn.