Red Flavour (Intermission 5)

Flower Crowns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Mina unnie,” Chaeyoung began, snapping on a pair of rubber gloves. She and Mina volounteered to wash up, given that most of her friends were tired and needed a break. Mina looked up from sorting the dishes according to size. Chaeyoung loved how she was such a meticulous person.

 

 “Mmm?”

 

 “Thank you for the trip.” Chaeyoung started scrubbing the dishes. The Dahlias on her crown shone brightly under the light, its perfume slowly diffusing into the kitchen. Mina moved away from the dishes and leaned on Chaeyoung’s shoulder, wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung’s neck.

 

 “I’m glad you like it. I had a lot of fun with you,” Mina said softly, nuzzling against Chaeyoung’s shoulder. Chaeyoung smiled and kissed Mina’s hand.

 

 “Every time I’m with you I’m always happy,” Chaeyoung murmured, hanging up the wet dishes. She turned to Mina and started peppering her face with kisses. She loved everything about Mina; her hair, her soft voice, the way she laughed… Chaeyoung always fall for her even though they have been together for almost a year. 

 

 The other girls were in the living room, the kids and Hana unnie went to Hana’s room to pay their grandfather a video call. Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie were snuggling together, Byulie unnie, Jennie unnie, Hyejin unnie and Bora unnie went straight to their room after the dinner, Sana unnie and Dahyun were flirting silently, if not for their glowing crowns, Chaeyoung would have believed they were having a staring contest. 

 

 Chaeyoung hung up the last dish and looked mischievously at Mina. “Wanna go to my room?”

 

 Mina nodded excitedly and they scampered to her room, leaving soft giggles in their wake.

 

~

 

 “I’ll fetch you my pajamas if you want sweetheart,” Chaeyoung said, standing in front of her wardrobe. Mina curled up on her soulmate’s bed, propping herself up by one arm and staring at Chaeyoung. “Or you wanna wear my sweater?”

 

 “Your sweater,” Mina chirped and Chaeyoung handed her a sweater with a baby tiger cub on. “Didn’t I give you this?”

 

 “Exactly,” Chaeyoung crawled over and laid on Mina’s lap, watching her soulmate as she slipped on the sweater. “I wear it every night.”

 

 “You’re so sweet,” Mina smiled so hard, her eyes became lines. “My little tiger cub.”

 

 “Yah! I’m a big strong tiger!”

 

 “You’re a baby, my baby,” Mina sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter