Chapter 2 - You're late!

I think I love you

It was 9am and Yuri ran towards the school gates, even though she knew she would still be late no matter how fast she ran.

 

Yuri darted through the college hallways, and when she reached her classroom she quickly sneaked in while her professor was facing the board and writing down the English lesson objectives, so luckily Yuri wasn't too late as the lesson hadn't really started.

 

"You're late...again" whispered Minho, who acknowledged her bad punctuality and constantly covered for her when she was running late, making up convincing excuses along the way, but it was becoming too frequent and if it carried on this way, then Yuri would get into trouble.



Luckily for Yuri, she always had good grades and barely ever fell behind on any assignments, and if she did she would catch up in no time and because of her great academic skills, she was often praised, regardless of her being a little bit late nearly every morning.

"Minho-ya, what did you tell seonsangnim today?" asked Yuri, curious as to what excuse Minho cooked up this time to tell their professor so Yuri could play along and convince him that it was true.

"I think it's best if you didn't know..." said Minho meekly.

"Yah, if you don't tell me then how am I supposed to play along?!" Yuri quietly snapped back.

"I told him that you had...*gulps*...diarrhoea" said Minho hesitatingly with a hint of fear in his eyes, "YOU WHAT?!" Yuri shouted out, sounding surprised and annoyed at the same time, and because of this loud response, it caused the whole class, including their professor, to turn around immediately and look at the culprit who was still wearing a 'WTF' face, until she realised that she was the centre of all this attention that was on her at that very moment.

"So...Kwon Yuri, I take it you're feeling all better know? How is that stomach of yours?" asked the teacher in a stern voice.

"Ha...well, a little. My stomach suddenly started feeling a little weird again, I'm fine now...sorry for disrupting the class and startling you, seongsangnim." Yuri said with a fake smile, while hanging her head low feeling embarrassed.


 

 

 

Apologies for the very late chapter, I have been super busy these past few months. Will try and update more often, and if you have been reading my fic then I'd like to thank you for being so patient, I will try my best to improve smiley