Chapter 3 - The New Guy

I think I love you
 
"Damn it Minho, couldn't you seriously come up with a better excuse?! I'm so embarrassed right now" Yuri said to Minho as they walked out of their class. 
 
Minho chuckled and shrugged "I'm sorry but that's all I could think of, but who cares, at least you didn't get in trouble right?" 
 
"Oh yeah, I didn't get into trouble...but now everyone thinks I have diarrhoea! Which in my opinion, is A LOT worse than getting into trouble!" snapped Yuri angrily. Minho, shocked, couldn't believe he was getting told off for helping out a friend. 
 
"Yah, look here, you can't blame me for your embarrassment. You shouldn't have came late! I'm always covering up for you, I've literally ran out of excuses so give me a break, and next time...TRY and come to classes on time" Minho snapped back at yuri, who was taken aback by his sudden outburst.
 
While the two were bickering, a bunch of girls crowded around the front of the college, and a few more girls came running out of the college pushing Yuri and Minho along the way. 
 
Minho and Yuri stopped arguing and looked towards where everyone was headed. Both were confused as to what all the commotion was for, so both of them began to make their way to the front of the college where everyone else was...Minho being the only guy there amongst all the girls. 
 
"What the heck, who the hell is HE?" Said Minho

"Yah, how would I know, I'm standing here with you too aren't I?" Yuri said with an unconcerned look on her face. "But I can see why he's causing all the commotion...look how cute he is". 
 
Minho looked at her to find that Yuri's eyes were glued to the mysterious, handsome male who was surrounded by a troop of female students, gawking over him. Minho couldn't help but feel a bit envious of this unknown attraction, so he just stood there in silence with a dull expression on his face while Yuri's eyes were still fixated on the angelic figure before her. 
 
As Yuri was still staring, she began edging closer towards the crowd, but not so much so that it seems she's as excited as the other crazy girls, but just enough so she can get a closer look of the new face.