Chapter 1 - Wake up!

I think I love you

To: Minho
Minho-ya...I can't sleep and I'm super duper bored T.T

From: Yuri

To: Yuri

What do you want me to do about that huh?! Yaahh, look it's 1am! Let me sleep! We have to be up for college tomorrow T.T so stop harassing me and force yourself to sleep!!!

From: Minho

To: Minho

Arasso, Arasso, calm down...and chincha?! we have college tomorrow?! Omo...I completely forgot, I thought it was still saturday! :O I'll see you in the morning, Minho-ya. Goodnight.

From: Yuri

To: Yuri

Well duh! Ofcourse you thought it was Saturday! That's what happens when you party for over 48hours T.T...pabo, anyway goodnight!

From: Minho

In the morning...

The alarm clock went of at 7:30am and Yuri still wouldn't wake up, even after pressing the snooze button every 5 minutes until it was 8:15am. Yuri's mother, who was sick and tired of Yuri's idleness, stormed into her daughters room and aggressively pulled the duvet off of her, shouting at the lazy and careless girl laying on the bed in front of her, "YAH! Yuri-ah!! Wake up now or do I HAVE to get the bucket of cold water again?!" and with that threat Yuri got up immediately, "okay omma! Jheez, I'm up now, no need for the cold shower" Yuri said while jumping out of the bed and getting herself ready as quick as possible.

 

 


 

 

 

Hey readers, so this is my first chapter...I know it's a little short but I didn't want it to drag as I wanted to keep your attention so that you could await the next chapter and see what's in store when Minho and Yuri are together at college. I hope it hasn't disappointed you, if it has then I'm VERY SORRY, like I said before this is my first time =P even though I've been a member on this site for nearly two years, I never plucked up the courage to actually post a story, better late then never though, right? With time I will improve and get the hang of it, so please support meeeee, kamsahamnida (thank you, I hope it's right xD)

smiley