End.Or the new beginning?

It won't change the fact that we are in a gang.

...*Block B.* was the only thing he could think.

‘Oppa, is there something wrong?’ you asked Yongguk and tilted your head. 'Oh? No, nothing is wrong..' he said and smiled, but you knew it was fake. You looked back and turned your eyes to see those boys. They were all so.. gorgeous. You looked at them from head to toe and your gaze stopped at a blonde boy. He was good looking and he looked like one of those boys girls would die to be his girlfriend. At the same time, he looked everyone in the class. His eyes stopped at you and he smirked. You looked away and blushed. 'What's wrong?' Yongguk asked you, trying to stay as calm as he could, but he couldn't. In the front of the class was Zico. The leader of Block B. 'N-Nothing.' you said. Zico looked at Yongguk, who was on your left and his smirk vanished. It was now replaced with a death glare. *Bang Yongguk. The leader of B.A.P, is going to the same school as me? And that girl on his left will be mine, no matter what. I'm sorry, I still love you my love* he sighed and looked at the boy next to him. The boy got his message and nodded slowly and whispered something to the ohter boy's ear. *It's going to be one hell of a day.* Zico thought.

 

Finally, lunch break! You and Yongguk joined others in a table what was in the back of the cafeteria, of course, the other girls watched you with a murderous look because you were sitting with the queenkas. 'Yah hyung! Block B is here!' Himchan said when you two had started eating. 'Himchan...' Yongguk glared at Himchan and nodded at you. 'Did you see the new guys? The girls just swooned around them when they came in.' you said with your mouth full of food. 'Yes we did, guess we have a rival now. We are still the coolest gang here, right.' Zelo said. Of course he was the one who was loving the popularity. 'Hi Yongguk oppa, did you miss me?' Sohee smiled and looked at him. 'No, get lost.' Yongguk said with an annoyed voice. 'Oppa, did you see the new boys? They are so pretty!' she said and put her arms on Yongguk's shoulders. 'Pretty my .' Jongup said and glared at her. 'Shut up and stay away from my boyfriend.' she said to Jongup. Jongup snorted and looked at you. You were trying to not bother Yongguk and Sohee. 'I'm NOT your boyfriend.' Yongguk said and slammed his fist on the table, he sure was pissed. '_____, let's go, I don't have any appetite today.' he said and looked at you. 'Oh? Okay..' you said and got up. *This .* Sohee thought and went back to her table. 'Unnie, those boys are cuter than B.A.P!' Hyerim squealed. 'Shut up.' Sohee said.

 

'Hyung, B.A.P is in this school, why the did you have to pick this school?' P.O whined. 'Shut up, we want to learn something about our friends. Don't we?' Zico said and smirked. 'Last time we were learning about our friends, you ended up dating Hoya's sister. Do you remember what happened?' Jaehyo asked him. 'Don't talk about it.' Zico hissed and shoved Jaehyo. 'Didn't I tell you what will happen?' Zico asked and kicked him. His eyes got blurry. Was he... Crying? He remembered her death.

'O-Oppa, it hurts.'  Min Ah said and looked at the place she was shot. Tears welled in Zico's eyes. 'Don't. Don't close your eyes, please, I need you Min Ah.' he said and shook her. 'Tell everybody I loved them, I loved Howon oppa, I loved Infinite oppas, I loved Block B oppas.' she said and looked Zico in the eyes. 'Don't, please, please. The amburlance is on it's way, please wait, only five minutes baby doll.' he said and looked Min Ah. 'Oppa, don't cry, I love you, even if I'm up there.' she smiled and tried to point up in the sky but she didn't have the strenght to do that. 'D-Don't waste your energy, save it right now.' he said and tried to stop crying. *I will never cry again, never.* 'Jiho oppa, what is this feeling? I'm suddenly so tired.' she was starting to close her eyes. 'No, don't close your eyes!' Zico tried to stay calm but he couldn't. He was panicing. *Where the hell is the ing amburlance when you need it?!' he yelled in his mind. 'Oppa, it's cold..'' Min Ah said. 

'Yah Zico, wake up, you're crying.' B-Bomb said and shook him. 'Eh?' was the only think he could answer and he wiped his tears away. 'What did you dream about?' U-Kwon asked and grinned. 'Nothing..' Zico said and smacked U-Kwon's head. 'What the hell was that for? I just asked you a question.' U-Kwon hissed. 'That's the problem, you ask too much, you idiot.' Zico said. 'Stop it, you two, you're making a show here.' Jaehyo said with a bored voice and sighed. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at them. 'This is none of your business what I'm dreaming about or what I'm doing.' Zico stood up and walked away. *ing idiots* was the only thing he could think before bumping into someone. 'Watch where you are going.' he hissed and looked who he had bumped into. 'S-Sorry.' you said and bowed. 'Ahh, it's you. The girl who sat next to Yongguk.' he said. 'E-Eh? How do you know my oppa?' you asked and tilted your head. ', you know, your oppa is my friend.' he lied. No, he was ot his friend, he was his greatest enemy. 'Oh, what's your name, maybe he has talked about you. I'm _____ by the way.' you said. 'I'm Zico.'  he answered. 'Oh, well in the class oppa didn't seem to be happy that you came.' you said. *Damn, does this girl sees everything?* 'Oh, we haven't seen each other in ages. We got in a fight and he didn't want to be my friend anymore. I still think he is my friend.' Zico said. 'I don't remember him talking about you.' you said. Zico's heartbeat fastened and he felt his face heating up. *What is this feeling?* he thought. 'I-I have to go, see you later.' he said quickly and walked away. *He's weird..* you thought and walked away to get your things.

 

'Where's your sister?' Himchan asked Yongguk. 'She's there.' Yongguk said and pointed at you. 'Hi oppas.' you said and waved. 'Oppa, I met your friend right now!' you said and smiled at Yongguk. 'Which friend?' Yongguk asked askad. *Interesting, B.A.P is the only friends I have got.' he thought. 'I met Zico!' you said. All the boys' eyes widened and they shot glares at you. 'What... the ?' Yongguk said. '______, don't you never talk to that guy, he's dangerious.' Himchan said. Even for a guy who always laughs, he sounded deadly serious. 'W-Why? he told me he was your friend..' you said. 'He lied to you. You see _____, he is also from a gang, remember those seven boys in front of the class? Yes, they're all from a gang named Block B.' Youngjae said. You couldn't believe what he said. *Zico is from a gang?* 'Um can we go now? I can cook dinner today...' Yongguk said. 'Yes hyung..' all the B.A.P members mumbled and walked after you and Yongguk. *So, she is friends with my Zico and B.A.P? Who does she think she is? She is nothing.* a young girl looked at you and walked away. *You will regret that you were friends with my oppas.*

 

Zico was walking to buy some food when he suddenly saw seven [a/n: you are blonde in this story.]  blonde heads walking towards the shop. *Oh , is that B.A.P and ____?* he looked around to find a place to hide but there was none. 'Yah, isn't that Zico over there?' Zelo pointed towards Zico. *. I should run.* Zico thought and started running. 'Y-Yah, he's running away!' Himchan shouted. 'Just let him be.' you said. All six pairs of eyes were on you. *Did she just protect Zico?* Daehyun thought. 'I think she's right. What's the use? It's no fun when the other Block B members aren't here.' he said. 'You're wrong, we're here.' a voice said.

 

 

A/N: Since you had to wait for so long, I'll make a third chapter too