The beginning.

It won't change the fact that we are in a gang.

'____-ah!' Yongguk yelled downstairs in the middle of the night, covered with several bruises and cuts. *What the hell, he should be sleeping.' you groaned and got up. '______, come, I have something to tell you~' Yonguk yelled again and sat on a chair. 'Oppa, go to sleep~.' you said with a tired voice, but soon gave up and ran downstairs. 'You're lucky that we have no parents or else-' your eyes widened as soon as you saw Yongguk. 'What the hell happened to you?!' you said with an annoyed voice. 'I'm in a gang, I wanted to tell you that.' he said and sighed. 'A g-gang!? Since when? Why didn't you tell me?' you asked him. 'Yes, a gang, I've been a gang member for a month now and I didn't tell you that because I was worried you won't see me as a killer, not a big brother.' he said with a low voice. 'O-Oppa....why did you do it?' you whispered. 'I did it because I was bored. But now that I told you it, can you help me with those cuts? They hurt..' Yongguk said. 'Okay..' you said and ran upstairs to get the first aid kit.

 

'Zico hyung, did we just lose to a rookie gang?' P.O asked him. 'Shut your stupid mouth and leave me alone.' he hissed and walked away. 'Zico's being weird after the fight with B.A.P... I can't believe that we lost to a rookie group. They sure were pretty good fighters..' U-Kwon said and looked at the way Zico left. 'For a leader, he should start learning how to lose.' Jaehyo said. He was more of a quiet guy, whatever he said, was something serious or true. 'I think so too, what to you think guys?' Taeil asked and the other members just shrugged. 'Aish, let's go home. We'll deal with them tomorrow.' B-Bomb said and walked the way Zico went. The other members of Block B followed him without saying a word.

 

'Oww~ ______ it hurts~' Yongguk whined as you cleaned his cuts. 'How can you be in a gang if you're such a baby?' you asked him, as you continued. 'I'm a gang leader' he pouted. 'Arasso, a gang leader who is a baby.' you said and finished. 'Thank you so much _______. I feel so much better now.' Yongguk said and ruffled your hair. 'Oppa, I'm not a kid.' you said and pouted. 'But you will always be my cute little sister. Aigoo, I'm so tired.' He yawned and went to sleep. 'Wait!' you shouted. 'Yes, princess?' Yongguk said and turned around. 'We still have to go to school tomorrow, or today, it's your fault if I fall asleep in class.' you said and followed him upstairs. You went to your bedroom and lied on your bed. It felt like forever that you had cleaned Yongguk's cuts, but you managed to forget it and fall asleep.

 

'______~ wake up, it's time for school.' Yongguk said when he opened your door. 'Okay!' you jumped out of your bed and got yourself ready for school. 'Yah, where's your uniform?' you asked Yongguk when he was coming downstairs. 'It doesn't suit my style.' he said and stepped outside. You sighed and walked after him. It was a beautiful day. The sun shone and it was surprisingly warm. 'Oppa, what if those girlfriends of yours come to attack me again?' you asked him and you remembered the scene when the school's queenkas said that you have to stay away from their boyfriends. 'Don't worry, we will take care of you.' he smiled at you. 'We?' you asked and tilted your head. 'Yes, we. Me and the members of B.A.P.' he answered. 'What does B.A.P mean?' you asked him again. 'Best Absolute Perfect. Don't blame me, it was Himchan's idea.' he said. *Best Absolute Perfect?* you thought. 'Oppa, can you introduce them to me?' you asked him. 'Yes, come and find me on lunch, we will be sitting in the last table, there's always a seat for you.' he said and flashed his gummy smile. 'I miss it.' you said. 'What? School?' he asked you and you laughed quietly. 'No, your gummy smile.' you whispered. 'Eh? Really?' he said and blushed. 'You haven't smiled like this for a month. Is something happening?' you asked and the two of you walked to the school. 'Nope, I'm perfectly fine!' he said. 'Oh~! It's Yongguk oppa!' Sohee, one of the queenkas yelled and ran towards him. She clinged to Yongguk's hand and he shoved her away. 'Oppa, didn't you miss me?' she asked him with her aegyo. You snorted and Sohee sent you a death glare. 'No, I didn't, now leave me alone.' Yongguk said with the tone you feared the most. Anger. 'Come on, _____!' he said with a lot happier voice. Sohee glared you two. 'Sohee, can you be my girlfriend?' a boy asked her shyly. 'No, get lost nerd.' she hissed and walked away like a diva.

 

'Yah, hyungs where's Yongguk hyung?' Zelo, the youngest member of B.A.P asked. 'There.' Youngjae pointed at the direction where you and Yongguk were. 'Who's the girl?' Himchan asked and smirked playfully. 'Yah, hyung, shut up!' Jongup said and smacked Himchan's head. 'Oww, what was that for?' Himchan asked and tried to pout, but failed. *Who is the girl?* Daehyun, the most quiet one thought and tilted his head. 'Hyuuuung~! Where were you?' Zelo jumped towards you. 'O-Oppa, who's he?' you asked and pointed at Zelo. 'Guys, come here, I want you to meet someone' Yongguk shouted with his charming deep voice. 'Who is she? Is she one of your girlfriends?' Himchan asked and grinned. 'No, this is my little sister, ______.' Yongguk said and the boys' eyes widened. 'You didn't say that you had a sister.' Youngjae said. You looked at the boys. They were all blonde and absolutely beautiful. Your eyes stopped at the boy who was wearing a mask. He looked you in the eyes and you turned away to hide your face in Yongguk's chest. 'I'm sorry, she is a bit shy.' Yongguk said and gently turned you over. '.I'm Zelo, the youngest in B.A.P!' the boy with curly hair said. 'H-Hi, I'm ______.' you said. 'I'm Jongup, the dance machine of the group.' the tall cute boy said. 'I'm Youngjae, the brain.' the boy with chubby cheeks said and smiled. It was a smile that would make every girl melt in the spot. 'I'm Himchan, the prettiest in the gang!' the boy who was looking a bit like a girl. 'This is Daehyun, the cold and mysterious member. He is our best fighter and he never takes his mask off. He talks only when he wants to say something serious or something smart' Yongguk said and Daehyun glared at him. 'H-Hi, nice meeting you all..' you said and smiled shyly. 'You look so cute, I want a sister like you!' Zelo said and pinched your cheeks. 'Too bad that you have to deal with me when you want her.' Yongguk said and Zelo stopped. 'O-Okay.' was the only thing he said before the bell rang. You were lucky that Yongguk had the same class you had. You said goodbye and left. 'They seem to be nice guys.' you said to break the silence. 'Yeah, if you get to know them more you will be embarassed that they are your best friends.' Yongguk said and you two stepped in and went to your seats. 'Hello students.' your teacher, Mr. Lee greeted you. 'Good morning Mr. Lee.' the class greeted him back. 'We will have new students joining us today.' he said and called them in. Yongguk's eyes widened when he saw them. *Block B.* was the only thing he could think.

 

~

 

Yes, I finally wrote the first part after a looooooooong time! ^^

What will happen next? Will the Block B members get into a fight on the first day? 

How can the B.A.P members protect you? What will they do?

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe, I feel so lonely OTL