Love&Snow

Snow & Lightning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like in the last weeks on sundays, Xiumin's doorbell rang exactly at 10 am. And also like the last times after he met Jongdae, he couldn't help to smile.

And it only grows when he looked at Jongdae, who wears scarf, gloves, a long coat - and are this ski boots?

Xiumin himself wears just t-shirt and jeans. And he even is barefoot.

"Are you kidding me?", Jongdae asked him, when he noticed.

Xiumin's smile changed into a grin. "I'll never get cold."

Because I'm frost.

"So unfair. It's freezing every day more. I even think it might snow today." Jongdae sighed.

"No it will not. Not before Monday", Xiumin said.

Jongdae blinked. "Are you serious?"

"Of course. Do you think I lied to you?", he asked. "Or just tell you nonsense?"

"No." Jongdae laughed. "Because I know this feeling. For example: I know that there aren't thunderstorms in the next time. I'm not exactly sure but I think it's at least three weeks", he told him after he entered Xiumin's house.

"Oh good." Xiumin didn't noticed until now that he had hold his breath in.

But will you still stay with me?

Will you be with me, if you don't have a reason?

Will you here with me, if you hate the cold so much?

And why are you...

"... So what do you think? Would you like it?", Jongdae looked at him, like he expected something from him.

But what even was what he told me?

"I asked you if you want tonight go with me to my roommates party", Jongdae said, as if he had read his mind. "Ah! And Baekhyun will be there to."

"No." Minseok shook his head. "I will not."

Of course not.

I will never. I just stay here.

Because I don't ever want hurt someone.

Or be hurt.

And I especially don't want hurt you.

It's better like this.

"I knew that you would say this", Jongdae said. "So I will stay with you here."

"No. Why should you? I am used to be here alone", Xiumin frowned. "You can go. You just said, that there wouldn't be thunderstorms in the next week and ..."

"Xiumin - do you think I stay with you, because I pity you?" Jongdae's voice sounded hurt and also upset. "Do you think you mean nothing to me? That I will leave you when there is no thunderstorm? That I invite you to my roommates party, to expose you?"

"Sorry." Xiumin's voice was only a whisper.

"Don't you dare to say sorry!" Now Jongdae truly sounded upset. "I don't know what happend to you, Min.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter