Not Anyone

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up now, sleepyhead,”

“Now you better wake up before I finished making breakfast,” Eunbi bopped his nose. Softly patting the messy hair.

“We can just have breakfast in bed you know,” Sakura grinned.

“You! Naughty! !” Eunbi turned around and pointed sharply at him, steadying the blanket wrapped around her glory.

Sakura chuckled and lifted himself up, Leaning against the headboard.

“You're so beautiful,” he blurted out a praise as he watched Eunbi brushing then braiding her hair. All in his work 👔.

Eunbi pretended not to hear anything but the blush on her cheeks gave out.

“Now you better wake up. Get your breakfast,” she threw a short at the man to which Sakura gladly accepted.

“Will be there after you, Princess.” The man quickly gets up to wear his shorts while Eunbi makes her way to the kitchen. 



**********
 

‘Dance with me under the diamonds

See me like breath in the cold

Sleep with me here in the silence

Come kiss me, silver and gold’

 

Sakura smiled as he watched Eunbi dancing around with the music playing from the speaker. She sang along to a few lyrics and Sakura swear Eunbi had such a beautiful voice.

He sneaked from behind the lady and wrapped his arms around the slim waist.

“Something smells good,” he planted kisses on her neck.

Eunbi giggled, asking “Is it me or is it the food?”

The man hugging her just shrugged and said, “I think it’s the food,” he stole a piece of blueberry and Eunbi scoffed at the answer.

“Fine then,” she rolled her eyes.

“Well, you are the full course meal maam,” what a smooth talker you are, Sakura.

 

Eunbi took a plate and placed the bacon on it. Turning off the stove, she walked past Sakura when the man snatched the plate, put it on the kitchen counter and twirled her around.

He twirled the lady around until she faced him and placed his hand on her waist. Another hand taking Eunbi’s so she could rest her hand on his shoulder.

Soft music was playing and they had their own little ball for almost 2 minutes.

“I love you, angel,” he pecked her lips.

“I love you more,” Eunbi pecked him next.

“No, I love you more,” Sakura won’t give up. Kissing her lips twice.

“No! I…” Eunbi was cut off by Sakura’s soft lips and she could just smile.

 

Her cheeks blushed as Sakura pulled her close to his body, “I love you more and you love me more. But I think right now I need real food more. Can I eat breakfast before I eat you, maam?”

“You really are one hell of smooth talker. With a side of ertness too,” Eunbi pinched his nose and guided him to the table.

The breakfast went slow as the couple teased each other and stole each other’s food, also can't keep their hands and lips to themselves. 

“I love you more than infinity”, Sakurapecked her lips and ran away after finished washing the plates. Leaving Eunbi to not being able to reply back.

She blushed and chuckled, shaking her head.

“I love you for infinity too!” She shouted from the kitchen.

Making Sakura smiled.

Eww, so sweet! I wanna vomit. Please keep doing it. If it’s Kkubi I can allow it.





 

‘You say that I won't lose you

But you can't predict the future

So, just hold on like you will never let go’


 

Eunbi played with the soft light brown hair of the man lying down on her lap. Reading his favourite  books about engineering. She chuckles as Sakura creases his eyebrows and sometimes looks so into reading Eunbi wondered if he was aware of the time.

Hours have passed and her legs have become cramped twice already. But she doesn't have the heart to make the sweet man clinging onto her moves.

It was then when she realised Sakura had fallen asleep.

 

Eunbi stared at the sculptured man on her lap and wondered how lucky she was to be able to have such a great man. They had several rough past but she guess the universe just won’t betray such a good man. 

After years, they find their way back together, aagin. 

Being enchanted by her own beautiful fiance, she can’t help to keep her hands to herself. 

She traced his smooth forehead to the big eyes and pointed nose, down to the philtrum and end on the lips. That sweet and soft addictive pink lips. Eunbi wondered if his parents named him Sakura because they wanted a daughter or because they know Sakura is such a beautiful man.

 

Eunbi suddenly remembered the time Sakura told her assuring words, the words that made Eunbi brave and dare to finally take on the world with him.

Sakura stirred awake with the touches and he took Eunbi’s hand in his. Attempting to stop the itchy feeling by holding the hand tightly.

Eunbi tickled his cheeks and giggled softly.

“Unggg….” he moaned softly.

“Baby boy, just hold Mummy’s hand okay?” Eunbi and giggled with her cheesy words.

Sakura? Busy smiling and holding her hand tighter.




 

**********




 

‘Yeah, if you ever move on without me

I need to make sure you know

 

That you are the only one I'll ever love

Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone

Looking back on my life, 

you're the only good I've ever done

Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone

Not anyone’


 

It bugged her mind when she took the bold decision to leave him before. It doesn't feel right at that time. In fact, it doesn't feel right now. Because Sakura deserves someone better than her. The one that will love him more than her. Even though she loves Sakura with her whole heart and universe.

 

“Why do you always question yourself? No one will ever book a flight overnight just because I fell down the snowboard and cut my leg. Only you would. It's just a scratch. I don't know if anyone would ever love me more than you. Okay sorry mom, excluding you..” Sakura with his crossed arms looking at Eunbi so sharply.

 

Eunbi walked closer to him and cupped his cheeks, “I just think that someone like you deserves a person who loves you with their whole heart. I've hurt you twice before. It can never go out of my head when I remember how much I hurted you. I…”

Sakura shut the girl up by ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter