53

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinnie.. Jinnie… Wake up honey”, Eunbi knocked on the boy’s bedroom door and peeked inside.

 

Eunbi gasped when she couldn't find her son and quickly dashed inside. The blanket was still on the bed, his plushies were scattered (as usual) and some on his bed still. Well, a normal occurrence.

So where is the boy?

Eunbi walked to the other side of the bed and found a little boy with face facing down and hands sprawled on the floor.

“Aishh… this boy”, she shakes her head and tries to wake the boy up.

 

The said boy gave a silly grin. He thought he was still in his dreamland when he giggled “You look funny mother fairy. Hehehe” 

And it took him no time to fall asleep again but luckily his mummy was there to stop him from hitting his head on the bedside table.

Truly, this one is a unique case.

 

Eunbi thought so.

 

She went to her eldest daughter's room and what welcomed her was a scary sight of tsunami after effects. Feathers flew everywhere and a little girl in olaf onesie ran around the bedroom.

“Mammi!” She giggled.

 

“Wait… Is that…” Eunbi gasped.

Nako giggles and dashed a little melting snowball to her Mummy.

Speechless. That's what she was.

 

Nako had managed to sneak out and put maybe 20 or something snowballs on her wooden cart. The size of each of them is as much as she can afford to make with those little fingers. That is the size of a baseball ⚾️.

 

But the after effects….

No wonder she felt like seeing wet trails from the stairs to the girl's room.

When did she go out? Eunbi can only remember sending the kids to their nap time…

 

“Miyawaki Nako…” Eunbi called sternly.

And the girl? The silly girl she is just giggles and shows her perfect set of little teeth.

“Mammi!”

 

Eunbi took a deep breath and..

“Miyawaki Nako, I will give you 10 minutes to clean all this mess and wipe the floors.”

Nako was about to try her puppy eyes technique but Nope! Mummy is a strong woman!

 

So the girl took another initiative.

Eunbi with her hands in her waist watched the little girl's movement. She went into her little store room to pick out her toy phone and stood in front of Eunbi.

All brave and glares.

 

“Daddi!” the little girl shouted at her toy phone and glared at her Mummy. As silly as it looks, Nako really does have sharp glares. She indeed inherited the cold looks from her Daddy.

 

Eunbi chuckled at the sight and leaned her back, arms crossed as Nako “whine” to her Daddy about Mummy asking her to clean up her mess. Of course, Eunbi would never miss the opportunity to record the girl’s silly act.

 

“Daddi! Mammi makes Cho clean room! But Cho room already clean. Cho never do mess. It's Dingie always messy Cho not. Daddi come save Cho! No Daddi have to come home now! *Nako went to the corner to whisper* Mammi is turning to Monster Daddi… Cho is skek. Daddi can you come and pick me up?”

 

As if Sakura knew what happened, he arrived home on time. 

How does his family know?

When Maru ran to bite Sakura’s leg and the man screeched.

“What the fu..n wrong with you?! Why do you love to bite me? Maru, I am your father!”

 

Nako's eyes sparkled as she heard her Saviour's voice and tried to outrun her Mammi. But little did Nako know, Eunbi is our resident lighting bunny. As fast as the thunder, but still so fluffy and tender.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter