29

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura was laying on the bed looking at Eunbi who’s pouting in front of the mirror. He propped his hands supporting his chin, smiling as he knew exactly what’s in Eunbi’s head.

 

“You’re not fat baby,” he said, persuading his beautiful wife. Even from the first time she was pregnant (Hi Daengie) she never looked a tad worse. 

“You always say that but you’re lying. Just tell me I’m fat I know I’m fat,” Eunbi pouted. Sometimes she wished Sakura would not sweet talk her. Just tell her she’s fat and she’ll accept it.

 

“Then you are fat” ahh sometimes you just have to agree with your lady. Just to avoid any longer conversation. 

“Yaaa!!!” Eunbi walked towards him to lock his head in her arms. 

(What do you really want Eun? First you told him to just tell the truth and now you’re locking the truth machine in your arms 🤦🏻‍♂️)

 

“Yaaa yaaa yaaa yabai” you guys are used to yujin being headlocked by his Daddy, now let it be Daddy being headlocked by Mummy.

When Eunbi suddenly let him go, he felt relief but worried as he saw Eunbi holding her tummy with a creased forehead.


 

“What is it? What is it? You’re giving birth now? I’m calling the police! Eh no the hospital! Eh eh the ambulance. Wait, we can go by car. We can make it. Don’t burst the baby yet I don’t know how to deliver a baby. Wait wait!” 

Sakura jumped from the bed running to get his car keys and wallet. Also Eunbi’s and ran back to carry her.

“Kkura….” Eunbi said weakly.

“Oh yes the minions! Let me get you into the car first them I’ll grab the two minions!” he wrapped Eunbi’s arm on his neck and tried to carry her.

“Yish!” Eunbi knuckles his head.

“Auch!!” he winced but quickly reminded himself that Eunbi is about to go to labour.

“I’m not giving birth! The baby is kicking me”

“What?!!!! She kicked you? Does she think she’s Ronaldinho??”

“Yaaa!!! SHE JUST KICKED ME LIKE A BABY! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!!” Eunbi finally let her inner ‘peace’ erupt. And Sakura from a tough Daddy turned into a cute kitten.

He let go of Eunbi and socially distanced himself. Going all timid and kitten eyes, “I’m.. I’m sorry. Don’t angy me… 😰🥺🥺” 

 

“Yabai!!” That’s so cute Kkura ya! I’m melting! 

“I’m not mad at you. I just.. You just overreact and come here. Feel the baby moving” she pulled his hand and placed it on her belly. Roughly shoving his big ear to her flesh.

“Did you feel it?” she asked slowly, ruffling his hair. ‘We totally need to cut your hair too’

 

Sakura could feel a hint of movement from inside Eunbi’s tummy. 

“Auch!” he dropped himself to the floor.

“WHAT?” worried Eunbi.

“She is one hell of Zlatan. She kicked me hard” Sakura walked back to Eunbi and poked her tummy softly.

“Now you’re bluffing” Eunbi accidentally pushed him, making Sakura roll on the floor again. This time it’s not overreacting.

“Ops. I’m sorry, haven’t learnt how to control my power yet” Eunbi mocked an apology and walked out the room. Victory in her smirk.


 

**********

 

The family were having their lunch when Eunbi suddenly asked for name suggestions for the new baby.

“I told you Miyawaki Sakura II,” Sakura shakes his head. Can’t believe Eunbi chose to ignore the holy name.

“Name her Baby! Miyawaki Baby!” Yujin wiggles his feets excitedly.

Eunbi slapped her own forehead, can’t believe this two boys really share the same quarter of brain cell.

“Milawaki Jihoo,” Nako grinned. Well that’s quite decent. Guess the girls in this family the only ine with powerful brain cells.

 

“Wonyoung” Eunbi suddenly said.

 

The family turned silent. And Sakura got a great idea no it’s actually bad Sakura

“But what happens when she gets older?”, the man asked.

“Won-Old, Won-Older!, Won-Oldest!”, ah yeah his counterpart, the other owner of that quarter braincell answers.

And the two boys laughed.

Eunbi muttered slow but Sakura knew she said ‘Should have shoved you two into that garbage truck this morning’ or something like ‘Imma kick you later’

 

Then her angel came, Aww at least someone to treat her heart.

“Mummy what if the baby lose?”

“Lose-Young!” Yujin and Sakura laughed. With Nako just looking at the duo.

‘You know what, maybe just lock them outside in the pool. Play in the pool for the whole day!’

Sakura of course got another great no it’s stupid sakura idea “Oh oh we should have another baby and named him something started with A. Then we could have our babies' names as Y-N-W-A. Short for You’ll Never Walk Alone. The siblings, these kids will always be together. Ain’t it..”

Bushhh! Sakura almost fell backwards.

“Daddy… Why?” Yujin gasped

Eunbi threw him a tissue roll, fuming. And stamped her feet like a 5 years old (Wait That’s Yujin) throwing a tantrum. Walk straight to her room.

Yujin shakes her head, “Daddy in big trouble” he patted his Daddy’s shoulder ‘I pity you bro’

 

 

***********

 

Nako ran to her Mummy and put her Penguin plushie at her feet, who was lying on her bed crossing arms, sulking with her husband.

‘Damn you Sakura!’

“Pingu take care of Mummy okay? Cho will wait outside the door”

Eunbi heard the little voice and turned at her, “Cho, come to Mummy”

The little girl peeked from outside the door and slowly jogged to her Mummy’s side.

“Mummy cry?” she asked.

“No” Eunbi shakes her head.

Nako ran her finger on her tummy “Mummy sad? 🥺”

“Umm! With Daddy” Eunbi pouted and nodded her head vigorously.

“Then Cho will go angy Daddy. Mummy wait, grrr” she displayed her little angry puppy face and ran downstairs.

 

Soon, both Yujin and Sakura screams were heard.

“Cho why bite Ding?”

“Daddy and Ding makes Mummy sad!”

 

Wait, in her words it was only Daddy not Ding too.

Tch, that girl just finds excuses to avenge her brother. Possibly sick of being nice and mushy for weeks lol.

Then the little footsteps arrived at the door, running towards her Mummy, “Cho did it. Cho angy Daddy and Ding”

“But Mummy didn’t say Ding”

“Ooo….” Nako looks at the wall.

“You tiny rascal. Hahahaha” Eunbi pinched her cheeks slowly.

“Come lay down next to Mummy” Maybe Yujin deserves it too. After all that Miyawaki boys came as a package. :3  Buy one free one.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter