Seoul

My Vacation Trip turned into a Mission [HIATUS]

I smelled the air...

"Ahh~  If Ayumi was here, she'll probably say 'Now, I'm breating the same air as DBSK oppas...'" I giggled & call a cab to bring me to my hotel.

 

 

4 voice mails.

89 messages.

"WTF? I had only been away from home for 5 hours."

I scrolled through my messages, and most of it are from my friends. well.. from Ayumi.

the first message read:

"Angela!!! are you in Seoul already?!! Call me when you read this.."

the second says:

"Angela!!! Where the hell are you?!!! Are you not is Seoul yet??!!! Something happened to Jaejoong Oppa!!!"

 

My jaw dropped after I read the second message & immediately dialed Ayumi's number.

"ANGELA!!!" Ayumi screamed on the other line.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" she started screaming again.

"YAH~!! AYUMI!! Can you please lower your voice? Do you know that I should be calling my Dad first instead of you?"

"I know. I'm sorry. I was just... aaahh~~ Angela.. what do we do?!" Ayumi said, panic in her voice.

"What? What happened to Jaejoong?" I asked her, worrying too.

"Angela.. Oppa got..." she said & was cut-off by sobs. Ayumi is crying.

"Yah~ Ayumi.. don't cry.. tell me first what happened to Jaejoong?" I encourage her.

"Angela.. I'm not sure what happened.. but I just read it on the internet an hour ago that Jaejoong oppa..." she sobs again.

"Jaejoong oppa..." sobs some more.

"Ayumi.. please, can you just tell me what happened?" I told her in frustration.. I honestly don't understand why Ayumi was being like this, most of the time she just cried for small things. & I'm starting to worry too coz my Dad is probably waiting for my call while here I'am, trying to comfort Ayumi, for who knows why. 

Probably because she's watching OT5 videos again. I told to myself.

Ayumi starts sniffing & continue, " Angela.. news said... that Jaejoong oppa... got in an accident..."