Ayumi's request

My Vacation Trip turned into a Mission [HIATUS]

"WHAT??!!!"

Ayumi started crying again.

"Ayumi... are you sure? Where did you get that news?" I ask Ayumi, as I felt my knees weakening.

"Someone tweeted it & there were also videos on the internet.. I've watched it... and... and..."

I felt my heart strickening, "Ayumi.. send me the links on the videos & the tweets.. I need to see those.."

"Angela.. what do we do? What if something happened to Jaejoong oppa.. and... and.."

"Nothing will happen to him, ok? just send me the links first.." I told Ayumi, "Ok." she sniffed then hung up the phone.

 

Dad calling.....

"Oh crap! I almost forgot!" I quickly answered the phone.

"Princess! God, why is your phone busy?" Dad said on the other line.

"Sorry 'bout that Dad. I was just talking to Ayumi.." I apologized.

"Oh. So how was your flight?" Dad asked.

"Uhmm... fine..." I told him while I'm logging in to twitter & checking my mail.

"So, what are your plans today?" He asked me again.

"I dunno.. maybe stroll aroung the malls & restaurants first..." and go to the hospital. probably Ayumi would ask me that.

Ayumi have sent the links.. I need to watch this...

"Hey dad.. I'm just gonna call you back, ok? I'm just.. uhmm.. I'll just fix my things first.."

"Oh. Ok.. Take Care there Princess... Dad misses you..."

"I miss you too Dad I Love you.."

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong was involved in a car accident just two hours ago. It was said that a drunk driver's car crushed with Actor/Singer's Lamborghini this morning. Jaejoong was admitted to the hospital immediately after the accident. Fans all over the world are worried & are planning to do a prayer rally for the Actor/Singer. C-Jes & even JYJ mambers have not given any information yet about the Actor/Singer's condition."

 

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I immediately logged in to Skype.

PrincessAngela: Ayumi, is that legit?? O___O

SushiAyumi: YES... TT___TT Angela.. what do we do..?

PrincessAngela: I don't know.. I'm speechless... I don't know what to do too..

SushiAyumi: You need to visit Jaejoong Oppa...! You're in Seoul!!!

PrincessAngela: Are you kidding me?! What makes you think the hospital will let me??

SushiAyumi: but.. Angela... we need to know Jaejoong Oppa's condition...

PrincessAngela: You know, I'm not a huge fan of Kim Jaejoong...

SushiAyumi: I know.. but.. it's Kim Jaejoong we're talking about Angela!!!

I knew this would happen. I heaved a sigh.. It's not that I don't like Jaejoong.. it's just that I like Super Junior more than DBSK.. and I like Jung Yunho more than Kim Jaejoong...

PrincessAngela: Ok. Ok. What do you want me to do, then?

SushiAyumi: I'm going to use my resources.. & I need you to check Jaejoong Oppa's condition.. Please Angela... Please...?

PrincessAngela: Fine.. just email everything to me..

SushiAyumi: Thank You Angela!! ILY <333 You're the Bestest BFF!!

 

I smirked & logged out my skype..

Ahh~ Why did this happen now? I'm supposed to be having a vacation.. NOT stalking JYJ!!

Ahh~ If it weren't for Ayumi...