Night Three

Last Night | #TeukChul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, let's talk.” I felt someone shaking my shoulder so I opened my eyes and see Hee Chul's face. His face was brighter now compared this afternoon.

“Did you sleep already?” I asked him as soon as I sat up. He sat beside me on my bed and leaned on the wall.

“I did but I can't sleep after waking up now.”

I looked at him and he seemed fine. Just that, I don't see him feeling anything at all.

“How do you feel about being in the death row?” I casually asked him.

“Me? I told you I thought of dying more than hundred times in this lifetime. I never felt scared of it.”

“Tell me your story.” I said it awhile ago and I'm saying it again now.

“Are you really ready for it?” He chuckled and slowly reached for my hand. He looked at me as if he was asking for permission to do it. I didn't budge and never replied. If this is the only way to make him talk, I'll let him. “I'll the you about my tattoo.”

He linked his pinky finger with mine and proceeded with his story. Although my heart was beating fast because of our hands being linked, I still gave him my full attention.

“I had a sister. She was three years old when she died. I can't remember our parents but I was already in my late twenties when they passed away. I never really saw them because they don't care about us. My sister… she likes Spring so much. She liked the cherry blossoms but she died also during the spring. Did you notice the three petals that were colored red? That was to symboliz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter